Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Very very faint line

hi just wondering if anybody else can see the line?! I’m not due on my period for another 3/4 days but I have very sore breasts so thought I’d take a test and this is what it showed. What do you think? image

Replies

• imageThis is today’s. Has anybody had this before

• Yes they look like positives to me! wait a few more Days and hopefully the line will be more clear. X

• imageimageimageimageimage Hello,those do look like faint positives to me too... I am new here and on the same boat, this Is the same test picture taking in different lighting. Additionally, I am 7 days late and I’m almost never late or if i am once in a blue moon it’s only by 2 days....Does this look like a positive to you? Thank you in advance! :)

• imageI took another today and tbere is defo a line there!! Yeah that looks like a positive to me :) try again tomorrow is all you can do

• Ajax that looks like the first pregnancy test I took and I'm now nearly 14 weeks. Congratulations 🙂

• Thank you! I’m still in shock I think lol 

• If it helps I'm still in shock and I've known for about 10 weeks! Felt like I was watching someone else's 12 week scan, surreal! Enjoy every minute x