Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

6 weeks off the pill and no period yet... help!

Hi

I stopped the Cerazette pill 6 weeks ago and I still don't have a period. I am also TTC and this is now beginning to get frustrating and upsetting.
I have contacted the doctors and was advised to wait another 2 weeks.
Anyone had this same problem and Has any one any advice on how to help AF start?

Replies

• I stopped cerazette 31st dec and still no period was on it for 8 years

why do you have to contact the dr in 2 weeks?

• Have you had your AF yet?

• Hi! I was okndisnetre for ten years. Finished and had the withdrawal bleed on 6th December but nothing since! I’m in the same boat as you. Can understand your frustration! 

• I was on dianette. Not sure what happened lol 

• Good Evening Ladies, 

I'm new to this wonderful website, I'm hoping you can all help me out with your advise, I came of Microgynon pill around 5 weeks ago too, I had my normal bleed after my last pack of pills and haven't had nothing since, I'm not sure when I will get a period or start ovulating when I use the ovulation strips I get a faint 2nd line but nothing else. I don't think I can follow any fertility apps yet as ive not even ovulated to find out how long my cycle is. is it worth a visit to the doctors yet??

Many Thanks Ladies

• Hi ladies

i went to the drs yday and spoke to the nurse

she said you have to allow 3-6 months after stopping cerazette for AF to come back

also until you have been trying for at least 2 years they basically wont do anything for you, after the 2 years they will consider a blood test. 

😞 x

• Hi everyone,I'm really new to this! me and my boyfriend have decided to try for a baby as last year we had a big shock that I had a miscarage while I was on the Mini-pill! Iv been on the mini pill for about 2 years, even when on the mini pill I had bleeding! i have stopped taking My pill half way through the pack I know it's a naughty thing to do but I did it! but even when I miss just 1 pill I usually get a bleed! this time Iv had completely no bleed at all! and iv been off the pill for over 3 weeks now! could this mean  have a chance of pregnant? as soon as I stopped taking my pill the day after me And my boyfriend had unprotected sex since i stopped taking the pill and still are now? should I take a test At the weekend? Stopped taking the mini-pill on the 11th of Feb? 

• Do a test but it may not mean pregnant as i was the same if i took my pill late i would bleed, ive been off it since 31st dec and nothing x