Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

2 miscarriage in a row

hi there, I had a miscarriage at the beginning of January and sadly another one last week! Is there any light at the end of the tunnel for success third time? It’s probably best to wait but I wish this heart ache would go away! Please share your stories x 

Replies

• Yep!!

so sorry to hear of your miscarriages! It’s a terrinle experience to go through! What I can do is tell you that I, like you, miscarried my first 2 pregnancies but then went on to have a successful 3rd pregnancy and now have a happy healthy 2 year old little boy! And every single moment of sadness and pain is all worth it when you get your precious rainbow baby!. 

if you have any other questions or need to talk more please feel free to ask.... I’m happy to help if I can!

• check out this thread too... I started it to share stories of rainbow babies to give other ladies some hope and reassurance... several other ladies posted their stories x

http://www.madeformums.com/forum/miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/rainbow-babies-never-give-up-hope-the-tears-and-pain-are-all-worth-it-in-the-end/195390.html

• Hello thanks  your reply 🙂 sorry to hear about your losses too! I’m happy you had success in the end! Did you have to wait a while before you tried for your third or did you try straight away? X

• My doctor didn’t say we had to wait, but my husband deployed (military) soon after so he was gone for 4months. We fell pregnant 3 days after he got home!