Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 misscariges and trying to stay positive

hi everyone just looking for people in the same boat as me.  Been trying to conceive for 16 months and had two miscarriages and just looking For and to give support to people like me ❤️Xx

Replies

• Hi baby moon... sorry to hear about your miscarriages. Wanted to share my story so you have some hope! My first 2 pregnancies ended in miscarriage (1st was a mmc which we found out at 9 weeks that the baby had died at 6, second we lost the baby at 91/2 weeks after good scans at 6 and 8 weeks). I then went on to have a successful third pregnancy and my son was born in 2015. I am 10weeks pregnant again now & Recently found out we are expecting twins! 

What I can say to you is that once you get to hold that rainbow baby in your arms; every single moment of pain, every tear you have shed is all worth it... I promise you. I still look at my little boy every day when we have a cuddle and think how lucky & blessed I am to be his mum! 

• Thank you so much for your reply SW2 I can’t wait for that moment.  I’m in such an emotional place just now and feel so guilty about crying over someone’s good news and also ovulating just now and scared I’m to stressed and emotional from this news to conceive this cycle .  Anyway congratulations on your twins oh my goodness that is fantastic news you must be absolutely delighte, hope you are keeping well 😘xxx

• You’ll get there hun! I know how tough it is & how scary it is to have had miscarriages so I know what you are going through... but you know how much you want this so you’ll keep strong & get through it! 

• 😘SW2 thank u xx