Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Help! PCOS and doctors are not very helpful

Hey There, 

So, first of all, I have only just joined this forum tonight as I feel really lost at the moment and I have no idea where to start.. I’ll start at the beginning I suppose.

I was first diagnosed with PCOS at a really young age of 15 - when my periods first started become really irregular (I now have one once a year if I am lucky!) 

Im now 27 and have been TTC for around 2 years, as my doctors told me they couldnt do anything until I’ve had no luck for 18months. The problem i have now is that every time I seem to go to the doctors for help on this issue, they seem to find something else to pick up on (i have been struggling for a couple of years with throwing up blood, abdominal pains on and off) so somehow it always reverts to this has we have not yet got this under control, I personally don’t think I ever will due to how long it’s been going on and they still cant seem to find the root of the problems, anyway - I’m a little bit stuck on how to go forward with TTC when my doctors don’t seem very willing to help! It’s driving me insane and I just wondering if there’s anything I can do myself?