Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Graphic TTC "Poem"

The TTW is over, once again. 
Alike all the other times, it resulted in my womb destroying its protective layer and my vagina has started literally dripping with blood. 
The frustration, disappointment and failure came flooding along too! 
It's happening again. 

We've not conceived.. again. 
Time to brave the world for another month. 
To fake laugh when they say "Your turn next", "When are you having one" when all you wanna do is scream "ITS NOT THAT EASY!"
Time to start again, when you've got no hope left inside. 

You both know without actually saying the words, that this chance is over, this month is out. No two lines this time. 
You both know inside your blaming yourself but what if its not you? You both feel stressed and depressed but its time to move on because that won't help. 

19 months in, I could have carried two full terms by now. In 19 months time, will this be a bad memory or will it be four? 

We struggle to see:
Where we go from here.
What we say to each other.
How we're going to do this again.
We are struggling to conceive...

Replies

• Options

Oh lovely, i'm so sorry you're hurting. I've read on this forum quite a bit, when people stop trying and focusing so hard on getting pregnant, sometimes it just happens. Maybe take a month or two off, have fun, have sex, but try not to make it a consciously trying for a baby sex. You never know. Good luck lovely x

• Options

Hi don't be sorry its more for awareness and I love to write! Im ok honestly reading it back it sounds like ive given up, I havent!! We are going to do this. Maybe its a blessing, more couple time! :D