What is the right answer
I am after some advise!!!
I am a newly wed that had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. Just 4 weeks before the big day. We had agreed at the time to wait the recommend time before starting to try again.
This month I was excited to try again however my husband has now said he wants to wait because his sister is getting married abroad and he wants me at the wedding with him. If I was pregnant at the time I couldn't travel because they have the zina virus there. This would also mean waiting a further 3/4 months after we return before we could even try again.
I have since found out that he would like to try again but his sister has caused him issues and that's now why he doesn't want to because I wouldn't be at the wedding if we did. (I'm not stopping him going)
I am 35 now which means by the time I would be trying again I would be almost 37.
Am I being unreasonable with wanting to try and not go to the wedding?
I have already had 2 miscarriages 10 years apart. And I have wanted a baby for longer then that.
Do I crack on and try and risk being outcast by my new family or do I wait with a broken heart which at my age might cause further issues.