Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Need some advice?!?!

Hi everyone I'm new here. So I'm having this issue and I don't know what to think now tbh. OK so I was due for my period on 8th March and my periods are very regular (28 day cycle) and this is the first time I've been late since I was in puberty when I had irregular periods off and on but I was very underweight at that point. I'm now 25 and I'm at a healthy weight (11.4 stone) and not stressed out as I've been reading could be a reason for being late. So I did a test this afternoon and it said "not pregnant" so now I'm at a loss! Me and my fiancé have been trying for 5 years and in December 2018 we was told he had a low Sperm count. He is overweight and that's what our doctor told us is the problem. Since then he's done everything possible to lose weight and working out everyday, kicking fat foods and eating more fruit. I had tests too (3 separate blood tests) and cervical exam and smear. Everything was OK on my end. After getting told about the the low Sperm count we sort of gave up on trying, but we have still been having great sex and not letting it get us down. This month we had sex 3 or 4 days after my ovulation day and now I've missed my period by 3 days so I keep thinking that it's not possible for me to be pregnant, but is it? I called my doctor about the negative hpt and she said to test in 5 days from now and up to 21 days after we had sex. I just want to know what you ladies think, have any of you had a similar experience? Thank you in advance xxxx