Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Clomid ladies PLEASE!! 12dpo losing my mind 😭

I am currently fed up! First round of clomid days 3-7. I ovulated bang on day 14 opk confirmed intense pains on day 14-15. It’s day 26 now had bfn everyday since 10dpo I usually have a 30 day cycle most months but don’t ovulate on my own. No pcos or anything just low progesterone. I always spot the week before my AF due to that but this time on clomid no spotting?? Just at 6dpo which made me think implantation as I had that before on that day wen I got pregnant last time. I hav no pregnancy symptoms just feel really angry Past week havent even wanted to talk to my DH like AF needs to come on and this misery will be over! Is there any chance I may be pregnant or does it sound like no chance? Wanted some experiences and to chat I’m just not myself at the mo
thanks ladies xx 

Replies

• Hey, I’ve just started Clomid yesterday. Have you had any luck? I’m on it for the same reason - low progesterone. How have you been getting on? 
  • Hi cbm19822 and newbie2019. I’ve just started 50mg last week, going for a scan on wed to see how my ovaries are responding.my problem is that I don’t ovulate regularly. Recalling hoping it will help. So far not had any side effects. How have u both found it? Nice to chat to other ladies going through the same thing.x
  • Hi cbm19822 i am also new to clomid. i got it last month. went to baseline scan and then took clomid on day 2-6 (actual bleeding). with next scanning found out 16mm folicle and 27 day progesterone test gave me 70 level which was really good. But no BFP and AF . it's maybe because i have pcos since 2012 and never got AF without medicine. 
    Now i have taken 2nd round and first time ever saw a static smiley in ovalution kit and then bang on BD on CD17, 18, 19 and 20 and also DTD every other day this whole cycle. Now i am due to get AF on 14th and experiencing some confusing symptoms of stomach discomfort, cramping and nauseatic sometime. So waiting to miss my period for doing the Pregnancy test.
    My only advice will be DTD every other day and when got positive ovalution result try to BD consecutively 3 days, it's the best chance to conceive.
    I really hope our due AF should convert into BFP this month. Lots of luck and baby dust for us
  • KiaraJ said:
    Hi cbm19822 i am also new to clomid. i got it last month. went to baseline scan and then took clomid on day 2-6 (actual bleeding). with next scanning found out 16mm folicle and 27 day progesterone test gave me 70 level which was really good. But no BFP and AF . it's maybe because i have pcos since 2012 and never got AF without medicine. 
    Now i have taken 2nd round and first time ever saw a static smiley in ovalution kit and then bang on BD on CD17, 18, 19 and 20 and also DTD every other day this whole cycle. Now i am due to get AF on 14th and experiencing some confusing symptoms of stomach discomfort, cramping and nauseatic sometime. So waiting to miss my period for doing the Pregnancy test.
    My only advice will be DTD every other day and when got positive ovalution result try to BD consecutively 3 days, it's the best chance to conceive.
    I really hope our due AF should convert into BFP this month. Lots of luck and baby dust for us
    How did you get on? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
  • Hi Kiwi i am not doing good. very disturbed, AF didn't came till now generally it comes early morning on 32nd day which is today but i am stopping myself to test .its very emotional for me. so just now trying to focus on work and waiting this week to pass by. if AF didn't arrive on 35th day(18th july) which has been my previous to previous cycle i will test and update here for sure. there is no cramping or other AF symptoms now. last week i was experiencing some of them. Now it just hard breast and i am feeling cold so maybe AF is on its way.
    Thanks for your wish. 
  • ah i got my AF few minutes ago , definitely not this cycle for me 
  • Hi ladies, cbm19822, how are you doing? Has AF arrived? Kiara, sorry it has for you. It’s so cruel as you get all sorts of funny symptoms which make you question and then AF comes and it’s like a smack in the face. Stay strong, good things happen to those who wait xx