Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant

Hi all,

I am new to the forum so please bare with me.

I’ve recently come off the microgynon 30, 8th July 2019 (to be exact) I had finished the pack as I’ve been advised to so I can have a clear understanding of my cycle. I’ve had the withdrawal bleed 11th July - 15th July 2019. Me and my husband have been having unprotected sex ever since then but it’s been 38 days since my withdrawal bleed I haven’t had my ‘natural’ period yet and I also took a pregnancy test on Wednesday 14th August 2019 but it came back negative. Earlier that day I also had a doctors appointment which I gave in a urine sample and I’ve started to take the prenatal vitamins. My doctor called me today to come in to have a talk about the results of the urine sample but as it was late I couldn’t come in but was told I’ll receive a call on Monday. I am very sacred that it could be something else then what I am expecting. And if anyone’s been on the same pill as me could you please let me know how long it took for you to get pregnant, I know everyone’s body is different but it’ll be very much appreciated.

Sorry if this sounds all over the place I’m just panicking now 😓

Replies

• rmc.6 said:
    Hi all,

I am new to the forum so please bare with me.

I’ve recently come off the microgynon 30, 8th July 2019 (to be exact) I had finished the pack as I’ve been advised to so I can have a clear understanding of my cycle. I’ve had the withdrawal bleed 11th July - 15th July 2019. Me and my husband have been having unprotected sex ever since then but it’s been 38 days since my withdrawal bleed I haven’t had my ‘natural’ period yet and I also took a pregnancy test on Wednesday 14th August 2019 but it came back negative. Earlier that day I also had a doctors appointment which I gave in a urine sample and I’ve started to take the prenatal vitamins. My doctor called me today to come in to have a talk about the results of the urine sample but as it was late I couldn’t come in but was told I’ll receive a call on Monday. I am very sacred that it could be something else then what I am expecting. And if anyone’s been on the same pill as me could you please let me know how long it took for you to get pregnant, I know everyone’s body is different but it’ll be very much appreciated.

Sorry if this sounds all over the place I’m just panicking now 😓
    Also I forgot to add, I am 23 years of age I’ve been on the pill for 2 and half years