Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Implantation bleeding? Pic in comments

Hi all!  A little embarrassed as this is my first post after stumbling across the site from a google search! 

Bit of a back story, I came off the pill nearly 2 years ago as me and my other half want nothing more than a baby of our own. My periods are still all over the place, I had only 3 last year, the last being October.

After going to the doctors and having tests for PCOS they came back clear. I was then referred to a gynaecologist who basically said I was overweight and to lose weight before he would call to see me again. At this point I was rather frustrated as I didn’t even get an examination.

Fast forward to now, last thursday I had what looked like light pink ish blood when I wiped (see pic). At first I thought nothing of it and popped a pad on, and when I went to check again there was nothing on the pad nor when I wiped. There was nothing for the rest of the day and then the following day (Friday), nothing at all. I had the same happen to me Saturday but nothing for the rest of that day or since. I did a test Monday and it came back negative.

About four days prior to this I had a headache every day that I couldn’t seem to shift and had a little tummy cramping and boy my boobs were sore, never felt anything like it!

Help ladies, is this implantation bleeding or is my body playing tricks on me? Should I take another test?

thank you xx

Replies

• Implantation bleeding is not as common as you think. I'd do one every 2 days until you get a positive or a period. Best of luck 😊
  • Cm123Cm123 Regular
    edited Apr 6, 2020 5:46PM

Hi ladies. 
    I am 12 dpo & I had light pink/brown discharge 2 days ago and now I have this brown discharge today when I wiped, Could this be implantation bleeding? I also had a sharp cramping pain in my right side & have had sore breasts for atleast 3 days. Any help is appreciated 
  • Cm123 said:

Hi ladies. 
    I am 12 dpo & I had light pink/brown discharge 2 days ago and now I have this brown discharge today when I wiped, Could this be implantation bleeding? I also had a sharp cramping pain in my right side & have had sore breasts for atleast 3 days. Any help is appreciated 
    Again, implantation bleed isn't as common as you think but symptoms sound promising. Can't be sure however, pregnancy test will tell you!