Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please help ladies! TTC

Hey ladies, do you think I could be pregnant? My period was on the 8th-12th.

my fertile window was on the 15th-19th and ovulation was on the 20th. I had sex on the 14th, 15th, 17th-19th. On the 18th and 19th I also preseed. Someone told me I had sex too early but Idk....

Replies

• Please respond!!!
  • 10 views and no response.....
  • Sounds very early to be fertile 3 days after period ended. What's that based on? How long are your cycles 
  • Lucky7188 said:
    Sounds very early to be fertile 3 days after period ended. What's that based on? How long are your cycles 
    It’s usually 26 days and it came earlier. But thanks now I feel discouraged
  • AyanaAyana Regular
    edited Apr 28, 2020 4:05PM
    U have covered  19th which is likely to be your one of the fertile days, but I would have continued 20th 21th and 22nd. I recommend u use OPK test it will help you to determine when u r ovulating. If you have 26 days cycle that means your luteal phase is quite short. So you might ovulated on 21st or 22nd. If you would cover these days ; the most important ones. You have covered days 3 or 4 days after period when woman isnt even fertile... so I suggest you continue baby dancing all the luck.
  • So why do people say it works better if you have sex 3-4 days before ovulation? This is so frustrating I give up
  • Ayana said:
    U have covered  19th which is likely to be your one of the fertile days, but I would have continued 20th 21th and 22nd. I recommend u use OPK test it will help you to determine when u r ovulating. If you have 26 days cycle that means your luteal phase is quite short. So you might ovulated on 21st or 22nd. If you would cover these days ; the most important ones. You have covered days 3 or 4 days after period when woman isnt even fertile... so I suggest you continue baby dancing all the luck.
    So why do people say it works better if you have sex 3-4 days before ovulation? This is so frustrating I give up
  • Ovulation, the day when egg is released is normally approx half way through your cycle so for you roughly cd day 13 so the 20th but that's just a guide.  3/4 days prior to ovulation is best so sperm are there waiting for the egg as egg only stays about 24hrs and sperm live about 5 days 
  • 48 hours before actual ovulation is the best time. But for days before ovulation might be too early still. If she doesnt do OPK it's hard to pinpoint ovulation or upcoming ovulation. If she would to ovulate on 28th ( for example!!) Then you would have to have sex on 26th 27th 28th 29th because not every sperm survives more than 24 hours. I got pregnant straight away just by following these simple rules. Sex around 24-36hours before ovulation twice and 2 times on predicted ovulation day and 1 day past ovulation.