Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnancy symptoms negative results

I got my period super late than usual.. lets say 1 week late and it lasted only 2 days with the flow being lighter than usual.. my period usually lasts for 3-4 days with medium flow.. 

I did 2 pregnancy tests a few days before my period at around 10pm and it was negative the other test i did was day 5 after the short period at around noon and still negative result.. 

I have been feeling sickish and unusually exhausted when i wake up and alot of other symptoms like loss of appetite and when i start to eat i cant finish a small portion.. i feel dizziness and not always but abit of nausea also before my period i would feel extreme nausea and acid build up when i got the smell of some food cooked..

Im not sure if i should go for a blood test or not.. because all my signs and symptoms lead me into believing that i might be pregnant.. i have been trying to conceive for the past 2 years.. 

Im not sure anymore because i don't know whats happening.

Replies

• Maybe you should wait another week and go for the blood test. Wish u all the best!! **baby dust**
  • Need help! I’m new to this but I’ve been reading some of these and now I’m super confused 

i took one pregnancy test on Friday and it came up with a pinkish faint line than I took one 2 days later but came back negative what should I do? 
  • I'm sorry to say you probably experienced a chemical pregnancy 😔. They are very common sadly but do not affect your chances of getting pregnant. Good luck. X
  • ChubbybunnyChubbybunny Regular
    edited Aug 31, 2020 9:58PM
    Mary58 said:
    I'm sorry to say you probably experienced a chemical pregnancy 😔. They are very common sadly but do not affect your chances of getting pregnant. Good luck. X
    I took another one this morning and it had another faint line on it
  • Are you testing with fmu each at roughly the same time each day? If not that could be why you are getting different results. FMU is best as it’s when our urine is most concentrated so you get a more accurate result especially early on. Have you done another tests since? X