Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

This app is amazing for women who are ttc!

Hi ladies! I’m Zahira from Philadelphia, I joined peanut in November to talk to and get to know people who were struggling to conceive just like me. Peanut has really been an eye opener for me and has helped me in such tremendous ways . I currently work in the healthcare system , and own two of my own businesses. I love being active , running around and going to the gym ( sometimes) lol. I am a mommy to an adorable little husky puppy who I adore so much and we can’t wait to add another addition into the family. I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months now, a mom in a TTC group chat recommended I try Peanut. I wasnt even aware they had a TTC community until she said .

I received so much support with people just reaching out to give me advice about my journey. I’ve learned so many new things to try. I’ve also made a really good friend who is struggling to have her 4th kid so we’ve been trying new things together . Just knowing I have someone to chat to has made such a difference. 
Its completely free if you want to give it a go. https://peanut.app.link/La4wYii8geb