Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

5 months no luck :(

Hi all

I came off the pill mid August and me and my partner have been trying for a baby.
I got a faint positive line in October but unfortunately had a miscarriage
Since then, I have had no incline of getting remotely close to pregnancy. 
I have tried to track my ovulation and not getting very positive lines appearing.
A couple years back I had a termination as I was very, very young and my partner at the time made me go through with it. I feel like this is my karma! 
Doctors won't help me as they say it needs to be a year or have 3 miscarriages. I'm not sure what to do? Can anyone advise on maybe home remedy fertility boosts? I don't want to order tablets online and affect my chances more without any recommendations 

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Hiya, I’m new to this forum, I feel the same way as you, I’ve had a medical termination when I was 19 and have always felt karma would come back to bite me on the bum . True enough I had my copper coil taken out in May last year and still nothing. I’m going to try and lose a few pounds and just get more active myself and  book a couple of holidays to look forward to so I have other things to look forward to if I still don’t conceive this year. Stay positive , your not alone x
  • Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. My recommendation is to heed the advice of your doctors and maintain a positive outlook. Statistically, over 70% of couples achieve pregnancy within 7-12 cycles. Additionally, not conceiving within the first 5 months does not necessarily indicate infertility-related issues. Good luck!