Forum home› Getting pregnant› Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Not been diagnosed as of yet but would like some advice

Hy Everyone, Im new to this and would like some advice.
Im currently 14 days late and have taken 2 tests both are negative. I have a dull ache in the right side of my stomach which isnt really painfull just aching every now and again, I have alot of symptons of pcos and was just wondering what to expect once i go the doctors, Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also i was wondering does anyone know if a loss in sex drive is a sympton of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
I have no urge at all to be having sex which is no good when i want to start trg for a baby.
Sorry about all the questions, any advice would be great.

[Modified by: babylaus on 14 June 2010 16:45:55 ]

Replies

• Hello and welcome to the site.
    When i first got referred to a gynea after 12 months of trying and no afs they first went through my history, sexual history, hubby health history etc, measured and weighed etc did blood tests and took swabs etc. Then got another appointment few weeks later to go for an internal scan where they look at your ovarys, from this they can see whether you have it or not. After this i was then started on Metformin and when that didnt work Clomid.
    Not sure on the sex drive thing.......i dont have a very high one, not sure if thats me or PCOS though!!
    Good luck
    Sx
  • Hy Thanks very much for your reply and your advice, Im off to see the doctor tonight, which im very nerveous about.
    Hopefully i will get some answers soon x