Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

metformin and clomid

i am starting clomid today aya can not wait it has been long awaited would have been nice to concive myself but its ok

been on metformin for a month

Replies

• Good luck hun, i started on Metformin and after that didnt work went onto clomid and got my BFP on cycle 2! We are ttc#2 now and hoping to get some more drugs on Monday to crack on again.
    Hope you get your BFP really soon,
    Sxx
  • hey this is my 3rd i have PCOS i don't get reg AF's and lost a bean 6 weeks ago tomorrow but i am fine i caught natual with both my other children with my 1st we got reffered to a firtilty clinic they dignosed me with PCOS 6 years ago when they did an internal scan when they checked my overies i was releasing an egg and i got PG well had the withdrawal bleed and no AF after that a year later we started talking about trying for another one as it had taken us 24 months i said lets wait for an AF and go from they well my oldest said mummy u have baby i said yes u darling she said no in tummy lol well thought nothing of it 3 days later my mum said are u PG as u are fat in the face so i said to that thats where megan's getting it from she said no only just noticed now so the thought was eating away at me and i did a test i was PG so yay then 2 years ago we decided to try again for final baby (till i get broody again lol)

metformin was given to me by the consultant she said clomid has a better chance with metformin for people with PCOS
  • CD6 and final clomid tablet for this cycle i am so hot i am sweating i was sick the day after i took clomid