Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Agnus Cactus did not work this time :-( UPDATED again bf..

Hi Girls, i have only posted on here a couple of times, i tend not to come on while waitng to OV, which to be honest is quite a long time for me.
I have PCOS had it confirmed on scans both overies covered in cysts, i have about 1 ot 2 AF's a year if im lucky. But i had started to take AC and miraculously managed to get 2 cycles at 42 days image for me that was great, the one before that was 172!!! image, this time around I done the same routine, started taking them on CD1 but i only had 11 tablets in my pack left, the cycle before i took about 12 tablets and managed to ov 14 days after stopping them, this time i took the 11 tablets, 2 weeks later still not OV's now im on day 36 still not OV'd, it has majorily gave my PMA a nose dive, i dont think i can cope with another 172 cycle.

I dont know whether i should get some more AC and see what happens.
To add i am due my lap and dye on 15th Decemeber so i dont know wheater to leave it til after i have my op? any ideas any one
XXX :\?

I finally ov'd 3 days ago on day 41 i think, so a bit longer well 12 days longer than last cycle, but at least i ov'd, i did start to take strong evening primrose tablets, don't know if they worked but hey it was worth trying and i ov'd so horray! :\)

Oh and to add i will be due AF on 15th Dec, exactly when im due my lap and dye, so fingers crossed i wont need it!!! pma pma pma pma

it worked this time for real
hope no one minds me poting this on here too, but thought it would give hope to other pcos sufferrers:-

Today i got my BFP, and this time its for real confirmed it on CBD said 'PREGNANT 1-2 WEEKS.
I first did a ebay cheapy the line came up within the time but was faint but was defo pink and OH see it too.

Some of you may remember me, i dont always post as wait to ov for soooooooo long but had been off for a while due to low PMA, and some bad luck that has hit me and OH, but this has put all our bad luck meaningless, this has put all the bad luck in perspective.See i had my follow up colposcoy on Monday after having a Lletz in July to remove adbormal cells, when i went back they said there were moer cells but only a small amount from what they could see, was a bit of a blow as i thought they had got rid of them all at my op, my gyne said i may have to have another op but he obviously knew i was trying and said it would be ok if i need it to have it done if i got pregnant...

My OH is still a bit jubious to expect that i am really pregnany, but think he is more scared we get through the early stages first.

The CBD i done was not even my FMU is was SMU and i am 12dpo.

I just hope this is a sticky bean.

For all you symptom spotters.

This was my second try of zestica.
I have been on Agnus Cactus for about 6 months, but been stopping when i OV. - (i have PCOS and usually only OV about once or twice year myself).
This was my first month of taking Evening Primrose Oil super strength.
I got a shooting pain in my lady bits (sorry tmi) about 2 days ago.
I have been feeling extra hungry but the when halfway through eating started to feel sick.
my (.)(.) have been sore but not as sore as just before AF.

Think thats about it.

Just will stay in here for a bit as im a bit scared to tempt fate and go over just yet.

Babydust to eveyone xxxxxxxx

[Modified by: hales0403 on 04 December 2009 13:24:38 ]

[Modified by: hales0403 on 04 December 2009 13:27:02 ]

[Modified by: hales0403 on 12 December 2009 16:22:00 ]

[Modified by: hales0403 on 12 December 2009 17:31:51 ]

[Modified by: hales0403 on 15 December 2009 11:02:03 ]

Replies

• Options
    HI hales,
    I hope it kicks in soon. Sorry I've no tips as have never used it. I'm thinking of trying it out once we can ttc again.
    Hope you're feeling less frustrated now.
    xx
  • Options
    HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well done Hales!!
    You are my inspiration now.
    I am due to colposcopy just after Xmas and I'm petrified!!
    How are you feeling ?
    Wishing you a H&H 9months.xxxxxxxx
    Is this the first PCOS BFP since the board opened???
  • Options
    That's fantastic news!!!! You have helped the rest of us and our PMAs a whole lot. All the best for the next nine months!
    xx
  • Options
    Ah thanks girls for replying, i think it prob is the first BFP on here, its still sinking in myself, i have done about 8 tests now ! lol
    I hope i have given you otherr psco sufferers hope, especially seeing as i hardly ever have AF's myself without the AC etc xx
    Sending big bags of babydust to all you lovely ladies, you will get your BFP's xxxx

[Modified by: hales0403 on December 15, 2009 10:22 AM]

• Options
    Congrats Hales!!!! That really does give hope to the rest of us. All the best for a healthy 9 months xxxx
  • Options
    oh wow, congrats x
  • Options
    Hales0403 - Thats really great news especially as I have only been diagnosed today with PCOS and have been crying most of the day!! I have just started taking AC so will dfeinately continue with it then and hope that it works for me too

Massive congrats to you and OH