Forum home› Getting pregnant› Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else had this?

Hi, hope some of you lovely ladies will be able to help me.
I came off the pill late last year and havn't had an AF yet. Got bloods etc done by the docs, she prescribed provera but it didn't work. Got referred to gyn and had our first appointment last week. They gave me a progesterone injection to induce a bleed but it didn't work. Had a scan today and it showed that my ovaries are polycystic.
Consultant said that after my hsg in dec, she will give me a few rounds of clomid. However, because i'm not reacting to the progesterone she doesn't think it will work and the next step will be IVF.
Do any of you not react to progesterone and then go on to ovulate on clomid? just looking for some reassurance really as was a bit upset today. Didn't think i had pcos i don't really have any other symptoms apart from awol af!!
thanks
x x

Replies

• Options
    Hi Tulip, I'm sorry I am not in the same situation although do have PCOS. I hope someone here can offer you some reasurance though, I'll also keep my fingers crossed for you that the Clomid does the trick! xxx
  • Options
    hi i dont know either but did not want to read and run.

must be a shock to get told this when you had no inkling before.

xXx