Forum home› Getting pregnant› Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

SPOTTING

:cry:
I'm sooooo frustrated.
Honestly it's never ending - I had been spotting on and off for months since my mc in feb - but no af.
Now for the last 2 months, I have been trying a lower GI diet, exercising etc, taking EPO/Starflower and Vit B's and had NO spotting after bd or mid "cycle" (my af is now a bit of spotting for 3 day every 28 days - so I don't really have a cycle). But then today the spotting is back.
I am just ranting because I am so annoyed at the lack of control I have over my body. I am due a colposcopy early Jan so that could explain the spotting as my cells are obviously misbehaving but that just makes me worry even more!!
Has anyone else got this problem???
Sorry for the negative post.
x

Replies

• Options
    MrsDao - didnt want to read and run, I dont have any AF at all (been off the pill 3 months and still waiting and been for my scan today and have PCOS) - men dont know how lucky they are to not have to go through all these things, our bodies are very complicated things arent they!!
  • Options
    hiya hun, i have pcos and have recently had a baby bk in oct and since then every couple of weeks i spot, i have started on the mini pill cerazette but am still spotting! i dint even think it was a symptom of pcos but i suppose it muct be, sorry i dont have any advice for u but just wanted to let u no i have the same prob, i had a mmc in 2004 and had spotting after this and had to go on the pill for a couple of months and then i had my son in 06 by concieving naturally and had spotting after that pregnancy and now again this time after having my daughter, could u go to see ur doc?