Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i got my bfp!

Hi ladies

iv been meaning to post on here for a week!
i got my bfp!!!!! im now 5 1/2 weeks!! still early days i know but just wanted to spread a bit of positivity as i know how hard and negative this can all be. Iv always had pcos and never ever thought that it would happen to me! i am still in shock!
my friend (who also has pcos and a child) said something interesting the other day... she said that she doesnt know anyone who has pcos that hasnt had children (celebrities inc) and we both know quite a few people, just thought it would be me that never would get pregnant!
so anyway everyone stay positive IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!

love Gem xx

Replies

• Options
    That's fantastic news!!! So pleased for you Gem and thank you for the pma!! All the best for the next 34 1/2 weeks xx
  • Options
    congrats Gem yeah i have PCOS and i have 2 children granted 1st took 2 years 2nd took 1 year and this one so far had taken 23 months fingers crossed my next cycle i will be PG good luck hun
  • Options
    Congratulations Gem! You're right actually. I've read about Jo Joyner, Victoria Beckham, Jools Oliver Natalie Cassidy and a few others all getting pg after treatment xx