Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Could this be PCOS (also in LTTTC) So confused!

Hello all,

I'm starting to think that LTTTC might be the place for me. I've been ttc for 18 months now, and have had 2 miscarriages in that time (in August at 10 weeks, and in November a chemical pregnancy) conceiving doesn't seem to be an enormous problem, keeping a baby on the other hand does. I'm 23 and hubby is 29. He has had an SA and has 'super sperm' - so I think it's me with the issues.

I think I might have pcos. How can I have this investigated? Until my first mc, my cycles were quite irregular, ranging from 28-42 days but usually somewhere in the middle. They were regularly 32 days after that, until last month when it was about 35, and now this month.

I'm currently on about cd43. I think I ovulated on Feburary 7th, didn't do an opk though, I'm going on the ewcm and soft cervix. I can usually tell without opks. However, there's no sign of af, no positive pregnancy test (have done a lot of frer tests!), and I think I'm 21 dpo! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to confuse things further, I did a cbd opk this morning and got a smiley face! I don't think it's wrong because I have a lot of ewcm. I looked at the instructions and it said that pcos could cause a misleading result. This, coupled with my weight and the irregular periods makes me think thhat it could be pcos.

Does anyone have any experience of this? I am SO confused.

Help!

Becky x x x