Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice Needed Please

Hey girls,

I had my 1st natural af for 3 months after having reflexology & agnus catus, started using cbfm and got a peak on day 17, i'm now 3 dpo but yesterday had a bloated cramping stomach all day and at times during the night. Would this be down to the pcos? I'm just feeling a bit confused and as it seems way to early to be starting af type cramping.

Thanks for any advice x x

Replies

• Options
    Potentially this ould be your month then? I have never had much trouble with bloating and my AF cramps only ever start a few dys before AF!
    I was wondering how much agnus castus you were taking? I took it last month but not sure whether i took enough?
    Also what cd did you have the relexology? I've been considering this to stimulate ovulation.

Fingers crossed this it it for you!xxx
  • Options
    Hey babyvivvy,

I'm not really sure what to think because it seems far too early for pregnancy symptoms, My hormones seem to be all over the place so i think my symptoms may be due to irregular cycles.

The supplement i was taking is called fertility blend and it has 1080 mg of agnus castus, i've been having weekly reflexology. Period started after 2nd session, had 4th session on cd 15 and got peak on cd17. Hope that helps.

Good luck xx