Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I cant believe it but.....

......I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of you probably know my story but was diagnosed in december after coming off the pill in September and having no AF - Well it finally came in Jan, next cycle was 42 days and this was resulted in a BFP so shocked and amazed if not a bit nervous hoping that everything will be ok!

I just wanted to let you all know there is hope and it does happen as I always liked reading the positive stories

Lots of baby dust xxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations!!! xx
  • Options
    That's fantastic news Catherine!! Hope the next 9 months go well for you xx
  • Options
    Hi Catherine

Gatecrashing cos I think I recognise you from our missing AF post a few months ago. Congratulations that's so good to hear!! You must be really happy. You're right I love hearing these stories. Can I ask did you do anything to shorten your cycle?

xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies

Thanks so much for the posts

Starrynu - I did quite a bit!! i am not one for sitting and waiting for things to happen so I did the following:

Started taking Agnus Cactus up until I ovulated (then stop until you get AF)
    Started Taking Eskimo 3 tablets (not sure what these were for again but was told they would help!)
    And most importantly I think, i went for acupuncture every other week. My cycles shortened but to be honest my cycles were 130, 42 then not sure as got BFP!!!

Hope that helps hunxx
  • Options
    g/c from DIN but wanted to say congratulations, as i love seeing fellow 'cysters' get their BFP! we fell naturally after 2 years so it can happen! xx
  • Options
    Great news Catherine. Enjoy your pregnancy!! xx
  • Options
    congrats hun i hate having tho long cycles my shortest cycle in all my life is 44 days and that was a few months a go

H&H 9 months