Forum home› Getting pregnant› Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

just checking in!

Hi ladies,

hope your all well!
just a little update from me and wondered if anyone been through the same !?
I have finshed clomid 100mg (5 time now) and now they want to put me on 150mg but they dont even hold out much hope for that either! it seems my eggs arent responding to the clomid! also i had ov drilling in nov, and now my gyne cant see the holes or gaps in my overies weird!!! they have now mentioned ivf but problem is my dh has been having second thoughts about having another child!!!( he has one from a previous relashionship) so ivf is out of the question for the next year. sorry for the negativity!! just gutted that this is not working, i really thought that clomid would work after ov drilling so much for pma!!! had enough now reallly think im just gonna leave it xx:cry:

Replies

• Aw hun so sorry your having a hard time, i dont really have any advice as i can't imagine what your going through. But i do find everything happens for a reason. Lots of women stop activaly trying and get up with their BFP's so you never know i know things may look bad but please dont lose hope.
    xxx
  • Hi GemLou. What can I say? I hope it's all just been bad luck and that your BFP comes asap - like Faye said a lot seem to get them once they give up and the pressure's off! So got everything crossed for you xxx