Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

can i join you please?

Hi girls,
I normally post in ttc but had doc's appoint earlier in the week after af went awol. Been told that a scan i had a few months ago suggests pcos, waiting for bloods now, already know my estrogen is slightly low from previous blood test.

Did get really upset after doc's but feeling more positive now and trying to look on bright side since this is only 3rd month ttc so it's been picked up early.

Just wanted to say hello and hope you don't mind if i ask a few questions.
Was wondering if breast pain, really bloated stomach with pain around ovaries and tiredness are symptom of pcos?

Thanks x

Replies

• Hy there,
    I have just got back from my doctors, He suspects i to could have PCOS.
    Im booked in for a blood test Friday than a scan in a few weeks which i really nerveous about image
    Im also getting tested for thyroid problems.
    Your symptons are very similar to mine, I am constantly complaing about a pain in my right hand side and sometimes im that bloated i actually look pregnant.
    Good Luck with TTC
    Laura
  • Hi ladies,
    I also get a really swollen stomach so much so I often run to poas because I convince myself I must be pg haha. I get a lot of ovary pain too and quite regularly. There is an awful lot of methods they can use to treat pcos so try not to worry too much but I know you probably will. The scan is ok I was panicking but found it less painful then a smear- it just gave me period type pains for a few hours afterwards but the procedure wasn't as bad as I expected. Good luck xx