Forum home› Getting pregnant› Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

wierd stuff going on with my cycle....

Hi Girls

Wonder if you can help! As you'll know I'm on the longest cycle ever, and so far no sign of OV through BBT tracking. Had brown cm for about 2 weeks, and then yesterday woke up feeling rough, and AF arrived in the morning. But then it stopped about lunchtime! And not a thing since!!

Any ideas?? If you have an anovulatory cycle will af be really short as there's not much to flush out? Was it AF?

I'm booked to get blood taken on monday as doc said to get tests between CD1 and 5, so I got on the phone yesterday to book. I've also booked an appt with a private gynae in a couple of weeks which I'm hoping my GP will do the referral for so it's covered on my insurance.

Just a bit confused now.....

xxx

Replies

• Well it sounds like something's going on even if not full AF. I'm afraid I don't know anything to be able to help but hope the doctor is helpful fergy xx
  • Hi Fergy,
    I'm not certain on this one but I'm sure I've noticed a few of the people on this board with pcos will sometimes have very short afs. It's also possible to have an af without ovulating which I think you're right in thinking it migh be shorter. Have you had a hycosy or anything like that which might have intereferred with things or Have you done a hpt yet just in case? xx