Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

introducing myself

Hiya girls, i have been lurking on this site for a while but never really posted anything and thought it was time to say hi to everyone!

I was diagnosed with pcos wen i was 24 and ttc my 2nd child, i have always had problems with my periods being very irregular and i also have trouble loosing weight thou these are my only symptoms. I 1st feel pregnant in 2004 and suffered a mmc which was so the most traumatic experience of my life! was truely horrific, then i feel pregnant in 2005 naturally and had my son, then we started trying again when he was 1 and nothing so went to the docs and they referred me to have a scan which showed my ovaries are normal size thou have cysts on them, i then went on a course of metformin to try and help me lose some weight and i went from a bmi of 37 to 33 and then was prescribed clomid which i feel pregnant on the 2nd cycle and had my daughter.

i am in 2 minds as whether to try again now or not, me and hubby have always wanted 4 children, do we start trying again now as it could take a while or should we just wait/???? i have 1 course of clomid left over from before thou it went out of date in apr, do u think it would still work now or would it be dangerous as its out of date??? i really dont want to wait ttc for a year then going back to the consultant

anyway thats about me, good luck to everyone ttc!!

xxx