Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Spotting/Bleeding Question

Hi Girls

Sorry in advance if this is TMI - ever since last Thurs I've had some bleeding...tiny amounts and up until today it was a light pink colour but today it's turned abit browner. The same time I get the bleeding (could be spotting I guess as there's only a small amount) I also get pain in my left side where I assume my ovaries would be. I have PCOS and it's slightly worse in the left side which may explain the pain. It was really sore on Thurs everytime I bent over but is getting better now.

My last AF was 27 March and I'm pretty irregular (due to start Provera and Clomid next month) but had a sort of phantom AF around end of April - all the symptoms like feeling bloated and rough but no actual AF which was confusing - was totally convinced she was on her way!

Any ideas on what the bleeding might be - or has anyone else had this?

Thanks. x

Replies

• Options
    I'm not 100% clued-up on bleeding as I haven't had much in the last year haha but this sounds like implantation to me or at least, what I'd expect from it. My friend had something similar to the strange cycle your describing when she got a bfp- have you tested?

If not it's possible to bleed during ovulation too. This sounds more likely given your dates. But as you know with pcos it can cause some crazy symptoms itself xxx