Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Here w go again....

Hey ladies,
posted a few weeks ago to say me and OH were going to start TTC again once we got bk from holiday. Its been a while since the MC and we now feel VERY ready to start trying again. Anyhoo we are back from holiday and I took my last pill last night so should be CD1 on Saturday. It feels great to be back on here and know we are going to be back at it again soon lol.
I have PCOS and have very irregular periods so under doctors advice I have been on the pill for the last 6 months in the hope that it would help my cycles so im keeping my fingers crossed that my cycles will stay ok once pill is out of my system.

Cant wait to get to know everyone again.

Any chance of a few introductions?

Im 24, OH is 26 we have been TTC for just over 2 years. We had a couple of months worth of clomid and fell PG last year but unfortunatly I MC in Feb 09. I have PCOS so I have irregular cycles.

S

Replies

• Hello,
    I am SLOW! I'm 27, i have one baby boy who is 9 months concieved with Clomid in Jan 09 after 18 months of trying, we are now ttc #2 and i am waiting for a referal to my gynea hopefully in the next 2 weeks to get back on the clomid wagon!
    Sx
  • Hey Slow,
    I think I remember u from when I was here before! Congratulations on the baby boy, must be soo proud!
    Good luck on TTC baby no2 , I look forward to getting to know u again

S
  • Hi Sweetie,

Sorry to hear about your MC, and I hope the pill does the trick with your cycles!

I am 25 and so is my hubby, and we have been ttc our first for 10 months. I am on metformin at the moment which is helping to shorten my cycles, and the doc won't do anything else until we have been trying for 2 years so heres hoping for a natural BFP before then!

:\)
  • Hi everyone, I'm Laura and am 26 my OH is 27, we've been ttc our first bundle for 7 months, last BFN came yesterday. Wishing all of you lots of luck for the coming month and no visits from AF! xxx