Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

LizB

Hi Liz... Just wondering how you're doing. Hope all is well with you. Big hugs xx

Replies

• Options
    Ooh I was wondering this too, vaguely remember you saying something about dodgy Internet so hope that's all that's kept you quiet image you must be counting the days now, take care
  • Options
    Ooh I was wondering this too, vaguely remember you saying something about dodgy Internet so hope that's all that's kept you quiet image you must be counting the days now, take care
  • Options
    Hope alls ok Liz. Not long at all now. what is ur due date? I know it's on a post somewhere am sure but being lazy and can't be bothered searching lol. xxx
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm good thanks for asking after me =)
    PC still isn't fixed so I am having to use the laptop which is pretty rubbish which is why I'm not online much.

My due date is the 14th June so I am 37+1 now, not long to go! I've had a couple of occassions where I have thought something may be started with mild contractions and a clear out (sorry tmi!) so we will see!
    I'm feeling so huge and fed up and just can't wait to get to the end of this pregnancy now! Bren is sleeping much better which is good but he is having odd bad dreams and is very clingy to his Daddy so I am wondering whether he is sensing something is going on with me.

I'll keep you posted if there are any updates anyway - it wa sa full moon last night I think so I was hopeing it may do something magical but no!! xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm good thanks for asking after me =)
    PC still isn't fixed so I am having to use the laptop which is pretty rubbish which is why I'm not online much.

My due date is the 14th June so I am 37+1 now, not long to go! I've had a couple of occassions where I have thought something may be started with mild contractions and a clear out (sorry tmi!) so we will see!
    I'm feeling so huge and fed up and just can't wait to get to the end of this pregnancy now! Bren is sleeping much better which is good but he is having odd bad dreams and is very clingy to his Daddy so I am wondering whether he is sensing something is going on with me.

I'll keep you posted if there are any updates anyway - it wa sa full moon last night I think so I was hopeing it may do something magical but no!! xxxxx
  • Options
    good to hear ur all ok, hope he doesn't keep u waiting too much longer.
    Glad Bren's sleeping a better for u too hope the bad dreams stop too and that it is just sensing things with u. Maybe it's a bit of a good thing too that he's become more clingy to his daddy, as it may make it a little easyer for him when baby's here to want his daddy's attention a little more than urs.
    That doesn't really make sense but it did in my head lol and I'm at the end of a stressful shift in work lolso not functioning too well x
  • Options
    good to hear ur all ok, hope he doesn't keep u waiting too much longer.
    Glad Bren's sleeping a better for u too hope the bad dreams stop too and that it is just sensing things with u. Maybe it's a bit of a good thing too that he's become more clingy to his daddy, as it may make it a little easyer for him when baby's here to want his daddy's attention a little more than urs.
    That doesn't really make sense but it did in my head lol and I'm at the end of a stressful shift in work lolso not functioning too well x
  • Options
    Hiya Liz! Cant believe how close you are! Brendans going to be a big brother soon! Bet its a bit of a struggle now?! Ive kept a look out for your progress and it sounds like youre doing great! Cant wait to see pics of your new addition and i hope all goes well for you.

Suz x

[Modified by: jams on May 28, 2009 08:48 PM]

• Options
    lol Becci- it did make sense don't worry! =)

Thanks Suz, I hope things are going well with you too xx
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    sooo glad bren is sleeping better - so is he still in bed??? x