Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

babyexpert...do u know what?!.....

do you know what!?, i just wanted to say what a lovely website this is and there is truly some lovely ladies on here!....

the other day i was posting about my faint tests etc etc, and a lady actalluy message me and said to try a differnt kind of test and mentioned her exp with them!, and i just thought how nice of her to go out her way to tell me that image

i made some great pals on here, who keep in contact, even though most are preggers now, its nice to know people still think of ya!..

i joined another webby not long ago, but do u know what the ladies were not that nice and very blunt and tbh not that nice lol, so i closed my account with them,i shal be staying with BE image x

i been on here nine months and everyone has given me lots of support etc... image i still have no bfp but am working on it! xxx

good luck 2 eveyone (oh its like bingo haha) xx :lol:

Replies

• Options
    Booey I thought you got your bfp? I'm sure I saw those lines!!!

I have to agree! I joined up nearly 2 years ago when I got my bfp with my son...and have been on neatly everyday since (except when I went on my honeymoon lol) I have made the most amazing freinds from my born in march mummies and they really are the most fantastically wonderful ladies ever! Xx
  • Options
    Totally agree! It's so nice to know that if u have s question theres always plenty of people who respond. As no one knows we are ttc its been and still is a really good support network. Makes me feel so much better and helps me stay positive knowing there r people goin through the same things. I'm hooked!!

Let's hope we all get our bfp s soon!! Good luck everyone x x x