Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

implantation experiences???.....

124»

Replies

• I realize this was years ago! I’m just going through the same thing rn and need some answers :( I’m 13dpo
  • Hi ladies,
    Let me share you my story. Just like you are, I came to this thread because me and my hubby are TTC. Last Sept. 12, I had a little light pinkish to brownish spotting in my underwear so I thought I would be having my period soon. I usually have that pattern of spotting first then a day after or two, I'll get my menstruation. The day after, and after, and after, I did not get my menstrual flow. I started doubting as I get periods of nausea and vomiting and increased sleepiness. So, Sept. 17 I told my husband that we'll buy pregnancy test kit. Then Sept. 18, I took a test on my first pee in the morning. Then I got a BFP!!! I could not believe what I see in my eyes. I just make sure that the kits are not faulty, I told my husband to pee in the 3rd test kit. Then he is negative. OFC 😂😂😂 what am I thinking??  So, I hope to see my GP next week. Pray for me and my baby for a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Goodluck and babydusts to you all 🥰