Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09

Lightweight Stroller

Which one do you have if any?

I am really struggling for a lightwight pushchair! Cailey weighs 20kg and is 99cm tall. Im looking for one which has enough room in it for her and doesnt cost a fortune.

We had our mamas and papas ultima from when she was born and have since had a bruin stroller from toys r us, which are both too small. We are now using a jane slalom which i love and she is so comfy in but we're going away for a few days and it takes up lots of room in the car boot!

I have been looking at the maclaren techno xt but is it really worth the money?

xxx

Replies

• We have a techno and a quest within our extensive buggy collection! The Techno is not all that much more roomy, its taller rather than wider! I would get one on ebay if I were you, but the best buggy we have is the m&p ora for room, thats at my mums house and we all love it, but it isn't a lightweight, it does fold quite flat!

My friend has a petite start, and her daughter is a similar size to Cailey, same age and really tall, and she fits in that still with plenty of room to spare, she sleeps in it all the time!

Bets XxX
  • Hi Bets,

Thanks for that!

Im gonna see if I can get her tried in an Ora before we go away on friday! I see argos still stock them and half price.... bonus! Im heading to babies r us tomorrow and i know they have the petite star zia and the techno so will try them out!

Our pushchair collection is just getting crazy now! I have no room for them haha but cant bear to part with them!

xxx
  • Ha ha sounds like you have quite a collection already.

We have the silvercross pop but I just think its average size really - H has loads of room but he's a shorty.

My friend has the petite sta zia and loves it.