Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012

New one to join?!?!

Hey ladies, Sorry I know I'm very late joining but I am due Nov 28th with my 2nd! I'm now on maternity leave and have to say I'm not enjoying it this time round! If this had been my first pregnancy I wouldn't have gone for a second!!!! My boy is 21 months, will be 22 when new baby arrives! We know we are having a girl, which has made my day, one of each! image How is everyone else coping? Sorry to come in so late!!! Xx

Replies

• Hey Becs, lovely to have you join us!

How funny, I'm due 28th Nov too image thought I was the only one at the end of the month lol. I've also got a little boy who turns 2 in 3 weeks and we too are having a girl! So exciting having one of each, but very odd buying pink!!

How is everything going for you? I'm doing okay, very uncomfortable now, much worse than with my little man! suppose it's much harder with an active toddler, no more resting! xx  

• Welcome! Nice to see a new face. I am due 19th Nov but c-section booked fir 15th.
  • Hi becs, welcome! I'm due in 10 days, eek! Sorry to hear you've not enjoyed pg this time round. This is my first baby, I'm having a boy image Things have mostly gone well throughout, just getting uncomfortable and impatient now! xx

• Hi becs

I'm due the 17th nov, have a little girl who is 3 in january and this one is still a yellow baby. Not long to go now til we all meeting our little bundles image x x
  • Nice to hear from you all! How scary issybell22!!!! I live that I'm able to buy pink, so many lovely clothes! We finally get to have our girl name too, had it since I was pregnant with my son!!!

Xx
  • Hi Becs, welcome to the group!  Sorry to hear you're not enjoying your 2nd pregnancy, I'm due 14th Nov with my first!  It's all coming up quick now! image x