Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2015

Welcome to Due in April 2015!

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenBX and it's lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in the same month as you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the BX team, please do shout!

Replies

• Hello I'm due 17th April with my 3rd.x

• Hello, jojo32 - welcome and congratulations!

I have 3 - it's a good number! Even though it's probably a bit inadvisable to have more than you have hands, if you know what I mean...

• Thank you, I have an older 1 so (fingers crossed) it won't b  so bad.x

• Hi,

I'm very quietly creeping in to say a little hello image

But shhhh I've only just found outimage

But super duper excited to be in here image xx
  • Hi, I've only just found out too- a little shocked as was unexpected. Will be my 3rd baby too x
  • Congrats all, very exciting isn't it?x

• Gemmacaiden how exciting!! Do you know your due date yet?

This will be my 4th and very much planned! Completely bonkers are we!! Hahaha but this will definitely be our last.

• I'm also creeping into to say a very quiet hello ladies.... I got my 3+ on a Clearblue today so finally starting to believe it. Fingers crossed this will be my 2nd xx
  • Congrats everyone! I think it will be the beginning of April lovenkisses do you know your due date yet? Although shocked we did want another at some point but def think this will be our last too xxx
  • Oooh, lots of new people! Welcome and congratulations to you all!

gemmacaiden: Hope the shock is wearing off now!

BeckyWoo1: A very quiet woop! for you

LovenKisses: How lovely that this will be your 4th! Are your others boys or girls?

• Hello everyone! Huge congratulations to you all. I just found out I'm pregnant today. So happy! This will be our second child. I'm not really sure of my due date, possibly the end of April I think! Ive booked an appointment with my doctor but unfortunately they are very busy so have to wait until 4th September!! xxxxx

• I have two boys and a girl. And Gemma my expected date is around the 27th April but I know this will change once I have my scan. So think it could possible push me into May. But I'm sticking in here image xx
  • Congrats sshortie, i have to wait till 16th sept for my first app, ages away.x
  • Congrats sshortie, I need to book my appointment at docters we go on holiday on 6th so hopefully will be before then.

How is everyone feeling? I'm more tierd then normal been in bed by 9 last 3 nights and starting to go off lots of food I normally like x
  • Last four nights slept terrible and absolutely shattered yesterday and today in work.

And have terrible indigestion/heartburn like burning in the back of my throat. Don't remember having anything like this, this early on with my last pregnancies.

I've had early morning sickness with my others and sore boobies, so just waiting for that to kick in....

Exciting image xx
  • I'm popping in to say hello here, as well as in March. MW has estimated my due date to be 2 April, but I think I'm due end of March. This is my 3rd. 

• Hi Eyper, did you go overdue with your others? x
  • The only symptom I have is sore boobs... I'm sure the nausea will kick in soon though. It still doesn't feel real! i keep looking at my pregnancy test lol. 

• I don't have many symptom's either, bit more tired n heavier boobs but that's it, did feel a bit queasy last week but that seems to have gone now.x
  • Hi ladies. Just thought I'd say a quiet hello, found out I was pregnant with my second child at the start of the month, had a dating scan today and they have estimated I'm 7weeks so should be due mid April but my 12week scan will give me a better EDD. Congrats to you all also image xx