Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

nub theory

Hi ya! Has anyone else used the nub theory on their 12 week scan? I'm reading so.much about it.

Replies

• Options

i have been also it very interesting to see if its turns out to be right i have my 20 week scan in 3 weeks and by the look of the nub it looks like a girl 

• Options

12wk+2 any guesses image 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/129471.jpg

• Options

imageany guess girl or boy

• Options

Hi what does everyone think boy or girl? 13 week 4 days  image

• Options

12 weeks any guess?image

• Options

This is our 12 week scan, we don't no what we are having and I'd love t no your guesses ☺ 

We also have had our 20 weeks scan and I will upload if you'd all like? 

💟💙

• Options

Boy or girl image

• Options

Any guesses using the nub or skull theory?? I'm only 12weeks and 2days but having 2 boys already I'm so desperate to know.. thanks image

• Options

Im trying to get the hang of this "nub theory" i have no idea what im looking at on my scab, can anyone tell me what you guys think of my scan - 13weeks & 3days at the time of scan x 

Im not going to find out the gender but love guessing!! 

Thank you x 

• Options

Hi. 

Heard so much about the Nub theory. 

Any guesses boy or girl?

(Top photo taken from screen as I wasn't given that shot today  baby was just starting to turn to the side. 14wks 1 day).

13wks 2days 2nd pic last weeks scan.

imageimage

• Options

image  nub theory..boy or girl??? 

• Options

Boy maybe ? 

• Options

imageimage

Hi everyone this is my 10 week and 12 week scan, can anyone see the nub? I'm really confused ? i would love to hear your thoughts on boy or girl. X 

• Options

image ive done ramzi and nub and they both say girl..apparently nub theory at 13 weeks is 95% accurate. Cant wait to find out!

• Options

I think girl MrsW based on skull theory and nub theory xx

• Options

Thank you, I do hope it is.

I lost my last baby sadly at 23 weeks and she would have been my first girl after two boys.

I pray for a healthy baby but it would just top it off to be a little girl 😍. Xx

• Options

Where did you get the tests done Laurarep ?

• Options

So sorry to hear of your loss. Fingers crossed for a healthy girl for you xx i did the tests online gender experts.com. So far it is all pointing to a girl. I find out in 3 weeks xx

• Options

this is my 12 week scan and im also unsure can anyone have a guess? i have 2 boys already and could tell with theres but this one im not too sure image