Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2015

Welcome to Due in November 15!

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenMFM and it's lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in November 2015, like you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout!

Replies

• Hello! I've calculated that my due date is the 1st Nov! Very exciting! Think I'm about 5 weeks currently. Love to meet other mums-to-be at the same stage! x

• Hiya mummytoone30! Huge congrats on your BFP and being the first in our November birth club? How are you feeling?

• hi huni congrates xxx

• Hello my name is Charlotte

Just turned 5 weeks and baby due around November 5th image

Last pregnancy was a miscarriage and would of been due August 2015

I hope to keep sharing good news on this forum image xx

• All the best Charlotte for a happy and healthy 9 months image 

m/c are a horrid thing I suffered 2 in 2013 but went on to carry my little boy and had him October last year image his now 19 weeks old xxx

• Congratulations ladies xx

• Hello Charrz91! So glad you found us over here! Please keep us posted on your pregnancy, and welcome to the November BC!

• When should I go doctors about this pregnancy? I'm more careful this time,I don't want to have to cancel appointments again so I havnt gone yet, was hoping for a opinion though, thanks x

• Hello , 

I'm Expecting on November 7th. I had a miscariage last July and now I'm feeling very nervous. I'm excited to join this group as it has taken me 8 cycles to concieve. I'm keeping my fingers crossed to carry this pregnancy to term. Good luck all!! 

• Hi Baby dreamer - how lovely to see you over here! So many congrats on your BFP - please do let us know how you're getting on.

Charrz91 - how many weeks do you reckon you are?

• i would wait till your 6 weeks before seeing a doctor most midwifes dont see you until your 8 weeks for your booking in xxx

but i think it also depends on where you live, for the area im in i dont see the doctor you just phone up the midwifes xxx

• I'm 5 weeks and 3 days currently,they say you need to book a midwife by 8 weeks,so not sure when to Go book it x

• i would call them next week and get the ball rolling xx

• Hi Charrz91, defo agree with sarah rowland2 - give the GP a call next week and get things moving. Please do let us know what they say.

• with my first preganancy the doctor would not see me until I was 8 weeks. That seems to be the standard practice in the USA. But they see anyone who has has a MC by 6 weeks. And they wanted to do blood work ASAP. charrz I would call and see what they recommend. 

• My miscarriage happened at 6 weeks 5 days last time,I was thinking going in Thursday on my day off and Il be 6 weeks then,so a good time to go I suppose 

Thanks for theresponses,making me feel more at ease with this pregnancy x 

• Hi Everyone! i have just got my BFP at 8dpo - now 10dpo and I am due 21st November ! Very very early but very excited and vedy nervous! I still don't think it can be true .???? x

• Hello LWKR - and congratulations!

Welcome to our November BC!

• I have been to the doc today to say I have had a positive pregnancy tea - he didn't seem phased by it and I have no clue what happens now! Does the midwife contact me ? I gave a urine sample in but at my request, he wasmy going to bother confitiming it !

Thanx by the way for the welcome ????Xx

• sorry for my spelling! I am on my phone and it keeps trying to correct things ????