Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*Friday - 2nd Trimester*

2»

Replies

• Baby is fine and that's all that matters. I just can't believe how hard I'm finding pregnancy.

• Glad all is ok with baby. It is hard, I'm lucky that I'm not feeling it hard physically, but it's mentally demanding. Just do what you need to do to get by OB xxx

• I'm here late today, work is very busy and I'm exhausted, so glad it's Friday. I've been overdoing it as the last 2 days I've been getting shooting pains up from my groin to bump, so going to take it easy this weekend. I'm looking at getting a dream genie pillow too, heard some good things about them and need some help staying sleeping on my side! Hope you're okay OB, pregnancy is much harder than i thought it would be (I was imagining earth mother style glows etc!) so don't be too hard on yourself.

I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and haven't felt any movement yet so hope it starts soon, although heard baby's heartbeat at MW appointment on Tuesday which was pretty amazing!!