Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: The daily reality of a child with severe eczema - scratching, cream, bandages and tears

Replies

• Hi Lilmissy, welcome to MadeForMums. You happen to have posted on an article thread about eczema. We'd like to suggest you start a new thread with your question in as we think it might get a better response. We hope you get the answers you're after.

• Hi am 22 and have a little girl who is 2 I've been trying to work out if I am pregnate or not I have period on the 2nd July then on 31st I had a light bleeding and did not have a period on the 5 August and I have took lots of test my boobs hurt and am getting cramps no bleeding and a hight temperature
  • Hi Lilmissy, just to let you know this post has appeared in the same place again - don't worry, it's easy to do!

If you click on Chat, and then the pink Start a Thread button, you should be on your way. Please do let us know if you need any help.

• Hi am 22 and have a little girl who is 2 I've been trying to work out if I am pregnate or not I have period on the 2nd July then on 31st I had a light bleeding and did not have a period on the 5 August and I have took lots of test my boobs hurt and am getting cramps no bleeding and a hight temperature