Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Forum acronyms and abbreviations

Replies

• Options

Hi AMYMartin, welcome to MadeForMums. You've actually posted your question under a Talkback thread about forum abbreviations (whch is easily done!), so we're not sure as many people will see this post as you'd like. Might we suggest you start a new thread in this Pregnancy category where we think much more people will see it? If you need any help with this, please do let us know.

• Options
    I just joined how can I put my own profile picture instead of an avatar.?
  • Options

Hi madisonchapa, welcome to MadeForMums! At the moment, you can only change your avatar to a profile picture by using a desktop computer (we're afraid you can't do it via your phone) but if you don't have access to a computer, please do send us your picture to contactus@madeformums.com and we can do it for you. 

• Options
    What is EWMD??
  • Options

Hi billythekitty, hmmm, good question! We're not 100% sure on this one, but we think it means estimated week, month due. 

• Options
    Hi answering above question - EWMD is egg white milky doscharge.
  • Options

Thank you so much StuzyNo2 for letting us know, - w'e're going to update the list to include this one. 

• Options
    Hiya can you add in

"OH - other half"

Thanks x
  • Options
    Hiya can you add in

"OH - other half"

Thanks x

Also what does AC mean it's not on your examples ?
  • Options

Hi StuzyNo2, we've added OH ☺️
    AC - we're not sure we know that one - do let us know if you find out though! 

• Options
    It says at the top of your list 'wondering what AC means? But then it isn't in your list.
  • Options
    You're right StuzyNo2 - we've just amended the AC!
  • Options
    Could I ask.advice please I am new to this group I found on friday that I was 1_2 weeks preagnt and. On sat I started spotting. I have. No cramping or pain at the bottom of my belly I am still spotting now b it I done a test last night and it was. Neg I am worried I am have lost it. Any advice plz
  • Options
    Hi Sonali,

The following list of parenting abbreviations might also be useful:

https://www.allacronyms.com/parenting/abbreviations