Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing the Britax Römer’s BABY-SAFE i-SIZE car seat and FLEX BASE? Sign up here

1235»

Replies

• My baby is 15 days old and I drive Vauxhall Astra 2010. 

• I would love to test this as my son hates the position of his current car seat.

He is 5 months old and I've got a 2013 Kia rio. 

• I have a 8 month old son, born 01/04/2016. Our car is a Toyota Yaris 2008.

As our current car seat is for babies upto approximately 9 months, I am looking for a new car seat so it would be great to test one of these out.

• My son is 6 months old :) we have a rover streetwise 04 :) thank you for the opportunity 

• Hello my daughter is 16 weeks old and we have a Nissan micra 59 plate (2010) and will be getting a Nissan juke in the new year. Would love to try this seat!

• Hi,

My son and me would like to take part in your test, as I really like the Britax brand and I'm looking to purchase a Britax pram. My son is 4 weeks old. He was born on the 17th of November.

The car is a Toyota Corolla. 

Thanks and good luck to everyone.

• Hi. Mfm

I would love to test this car seat and base.  My daughter Chloe has just turned 9 months on the 8th December ( date of birth 8/3/16) .  My car is a Ford smax 2006.  She is looking to change seats soon so it would be fantastic to test this out.  Many thanks Colette 

• Would love to try this my little boy is almost 6 weeks 💙

Our car is a Renault megane 2007 

• i would love to test the new britax car seat it looks fab i love the colour xx

• Hi

I would love to test this car seat, my little boy is 8 months but 6 months corrected, we have a honda Jazz.

Thanks

• I would love to take part in a trial. My baby is 11 months old and I drive Vauxhall Astra 2013.

• Hi everyone, 
    Thank you all so much for offering to take part in this product test.

We'll be picking the testers shortly from the names on this thread, and sending out emails to them this week. If you've been picked, you will receive an EMAIL in the next few days from us. 

If you don't get an email, we're very sorry - please do look out for more product tests coming soon! 

We're going to close the thread now, so folks don't get confused and think there's still time to sign up.

If you would like to read the feedback about this product test, you can find it here. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions