Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Mothers instinct

Heya, was just wondering what everyone thought they were having and what lo turned out to be

I am convinced I am having a girl, will find out in 6 weeks at scan xxxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev287pf___.png

Replies

• Options
    hi there,i really thought i was having a boy this time as i'm carrying completely different than i did with my daughter but im not,its another little girl!just goes to show u can carry different each time! x
  • Options
    i had a feeling i'd be having a girl but i think after 2 boys it was more hope than anything else. 2 scans have said girl so heres hoping they arent wrong lol
  • Options
    I was convinced I was having a girl but I've had 2 scans now & it's definitely a boy. I think it was wishful thinking as I kind of wanted a girl - really happy it's a boy though xxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/Akv50/.png

• Options
    I was 100% convinced I was having a girl! Everything about this pregnancy screamed - girl at me! Different to last 2 "boy" pregnancies + all the Old wives tales tests I did! I called my bump Tink and she all the time, chose a girls name then at the scan HE showed his meat and 2 veg!!!

My mothers instinct was soooooo far out lol
  • Options
    hehe, so everyone is different and 3/4 were wrong. im prob gonna be having a boy now and all these girls names I've chosen are gonna be wasted hehe xxxx

• Options
    hi
    i was convinced before the scan i was having a girl n both scans confirmed it (mainly due to having severe morning sickness, which i never had before). Yep its a girl, and i cant wait, i have a little boy whos 4, so finally i got to buy all the pretty pink frilly things lol xxx
    tracey 31+1
  • Options
    I was convinced last time that I was having a girl, and I was right. This time I was totaly certain it was a boy and I was right again. Maybe I am psychic lol.
  • Options
    When I was expecting my first daughter I really wanted a girl & was pretty sure that's what I was having. It was quite strange because I even predicted her dark hair & eyes correctly! This time I was sure it was a boy (& so were a lot of family & friends) but she's another girl. After getting over the shock of being told at the scan she's a girl we've chosen a name & I've bought loads of pink clothes. And my daughter's delighted - she wanted a little sister!
  • Options
    Im gona have to wait until July to find out if my predictions are right. Im convinced im having another boy (because im carrying the same), however my OH thinks a lil girl coz he said this time round iv bin a total b**ch, lol. At first i thought girl as well coz i suffered with morning sickness which i didnt do last time, but i guess only time will tell. We decided not to find out this time round as we thought the suprise might be nice on the day. Kerry xxx
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev183pf___.png

• Options
    i thought it was a girl from the start! but everyone kept tellin me its a boy cos i have had no symptoms at all! but i was right and its a little girl!! ( which is great for me cos i love pink and girly things yey!!) xxx
  • Options
    I thought it was a boy as I had no sickness, fuzzy tummy and all forward bump... Wives Tales! We were told at the scan last week it's a girl image

Really glad to know is advance as I was quite shocked when the sonographer said! xx
  • Options
    Hehe, I'm gonna be wrong and I'm gonna end up having a boy after all this lol. All my friends will be so gutted, they all have boys and are desperate for me to have a girl to marry one of them........ lol (not even born yet and being married off hehe - not that I'm one of those pushy mothers or anything lol)

xxxxxxx

• Options
    Last time, I just knew I was having a boy... The 20 week scan confirmed it... This time, i'm also sure its a boy, but have a long wait as only just found out i'm expecting again!!!

I sometimes think a womans intuition can't be wrong!!!
  • Options
    lol zoey, glad im not the only one whose lo has been paired off already hehe have been informed that when she grows up (if she's a she of course) she will be moving to utah and becoming a morman with her future hubbys lol xxxxx

• Options
    I reckon im having a boy, dont know why as symptoms say girl but just got a feeling its a boy. This is my first so cant compare it to other pregnancies. I will find out six weeks tomorrow hopefully
  • Options
    I have a feeling this time I'm having a girl- not sure why... I'll let you know on the 21st May if I'm right!!
  • Options
    im convinced im having another boy although im not to bothered either way would be lovely to have a boy as it would be a little mate for my boy and lovely to have a girl as ive not got one yet lol, hopefully will find out at my 20wk scan

emma xx
    7+6
  • Options
    I'm not pregnant but wanted to share my experiences. With my first, I was sure, 100 percent it would be a girl - and it was! Second time round my shape was really different so I felt strongly it was a boy, and it was.. Both pregnancies were very different.
  • Options
    Well, with my 1st 2 we had names all picked out b4 1st scan let alone 2nd one and we were right - both were girls! Wasn't totally convinced of babes 3 & 4 at the time but looking back, the clues were there....had no nausea but did with 1st 2, had more troubles during pregnancy plus cudn't think of any names what-so-ever, girl or boy!! This time round, I feel I'm having another girl - have had nausea this time and even thou I'm only just gone 8 weeks.....we have a name all picked out already hehehehehe (just hope I'm right image) lol
  • Options
    i dint really have any idea what i was going to have, but my mum who told me both times that i was pregnant before i even know told me i'd have a boy then a girl. i've got a 20 month old son and im 26+3 with a little girl. so i suppose that was mothers instinct just not mine lol