Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Back from scan, final update

I had my 2nd early scan this morning. They said the baby was measuring at 6+1 instead of 7+5 and they couldn't find a heartbeat. They don't think its viable and basically told me to go home and wait for the miscarriage to start.

Thank you everyone for your support and advice over the last few months. I don't think I can come on for a while but I will be back hopefully when I get my next BFP!!!

K-Lou hope everything goes well at your scan and Mrs Johnstone I hope that baby of yours decides to make her appearance soon!!!

BB

Hi everyone, hope you and bumps are all well.

Just thought I would pop on and give you a quick update. Well after a truly horrendous week of waiting for the worst to happen, jumping at every twinge, praying every time I went to the toilet etc nothing has happened so I have got another scan tomorrow!

I am trying to be really negative and expect the worst so I am not disappointed. Strange as it sounds OH and I have decided the worst case scenario is if the baby has grown but not enough and has a weak heartbeat (which OH informs me they found last time) because then we will be stuck with more waiting and uncertainty.

I will come back on again tomorrow after the scan and let you know how it went.

Thank you again for all of your kind words, it really has been a comfort during what has been a really bad week for us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, its so nice you have been thinking of us, I am sorry to say I don't have any good news.

The baby hasn't grown at all since the last scan and has no sign of heartbeat. They have arranged for me to go into hospital tomorrow morning to have an operation to have everything removed. They said I could either do that or wait for it to all end naturally which I really don't want to do.

Thank you all for your support and I hope I will be back to join you again soon!! We are going to start trying again after my next AF.

I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies!!!

I have to go change my name back to Miss Impatient again now!! image

[Modified by: babybooboo on 05 February 2009 14:44:46 ]

Replies

• Options
    I'm so sorr fyor you loss Babybooboo, i can only imagine what you are going through at the moment and wish i could take the hurt away

hope to see you back on here really soon again
    xx
  • Options
    ooh babyboo how awful im so sorry big hugs (((()))))))) xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Gatecrashing this forum to say I am so sorry and you are in my thoughts.

There are lots of lovely ladies on the MC forum if you have any questions or need to talk to others who've been through the same thing.

Take care, NN xx
  • Options
    Oh no, sweetheart I am so, so sorry. Take your time to grieve and lean on your OH. i am sending you huge hugs and lots and lots of love to get you through this horrid time. Look after yourself xxxxxx
  • Options
    *double post*

[Modified by: NattyNik on January 28, 2009 10:42 AM]

• Options
    I am so sorry to read this, take care of yourself and your OH. Lots of love xx
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this! Take care and rest. xx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Babybooboo :cry:

Sending you a big huge hug xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    I am really sorry to hear that. Look after yourself and hope to see you back on here soon

chaxxx
  • Options
    oh huni im so sorry for your loss. hope to c u again soon .
    take care
    luv clare
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev185pr___.png

• Options
    im so sorry for you and your oh, take care of yourselfs and if you need to talk im here. xx
  • Options
    So sorry hun sending you lots of love

xxx
  • Options
    oh i'm so sorry to hear your news! thoughts are with you xxxx
  • Options
    Oh no, I'm so so sorry.xxxx
  • Options
    im so sorry to hear that babybooboo, hope you get a bfp soon when you feel your ready to try again. take care hun xxx
  • Options
    oh hun I am so sorry to hear that. Look after yourself and I hope you get a fast and sticky bfp when you feel ready to try again

Lisa xxx
  • Options
    I am so so sorry to hear this, I hope you get all the support you need and that we see you back here as soon as you are ready. Take care x
  • Options
    Im so sorry to hear this, take lots of time to get over this and hope to see you back on here soon xx
  • Options
    babybooboo I am so so sorry to hear what has happened !! xxxx
  • Options
    Oh hunny I am so so sorry to hear that ! Take all the time you need and I look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
    Take care
    MrsW XXXX