Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2020

Due in January 2020

Replies

• Hi everyone! We just found out we are pregnant with our second, due date approx Jan 13th. 😊

So far I've got really sore boobs, headaches and a throbbing sensation in my chest which I remember from last time from the extra blood.

We've been trying for 5 months so it's really exciting to finally get that BFP! 
  • Wow, loads of newbies and we're so glad to have you all here! 
    Welcome @Miss44 @Geriatricmum (Loving your username) @ALou86 and @lozzz we are so glad to see you've come over from the TTC thread. 
    Massive congratulations to you all! 
  • Hi all,  First time pregnant so a little freak out and excited at the same time. Happened super quick so didn't really expect it so soon. But symptoms came super quick and then 4 positive pregnancy tests later I think I can say I'm pregnant 🙈 Xx 
  • Congratulation ALR90! Any idea of your due date? 
  • thank you! Approx 15th Jan 
  • Welcome @ALR90 any symptoms kicked in yet? 
  • ALR90 said:
    Hi all,  First time pregnant so a little freak out and excited at the same time. Happened super quick so didn't really expect it so soon. But symptoms came super quick and then 4 positive pregnancy tests later I think I can say I'm pregnant 🙈 Xx 
    Congratulations!! This is exactly how I feel, my first and it all happened so quickly! I’ve got an appointment tomorrow with a midwife, I’m assuming to confirm? They weren’t clear on the phone what was involved. But I’ve been getting on and off cramps since we found out, which I know is normal, but today they seem to be more persistent. The slightest little thing worries me!
  • ALR90 - I’ve been having the same this one of cramps and keep having to try and tell myself it’s ok. My midwife appointment is next Tuesday x
  • I've had a few cramps but I have read this is normal. And then I got a urine infection about a week and half ago which was a bit weird as never had that before and the nurse at that point said do you think you could be pregnant. But was too early to tell then. I have been peeing soooo much and my boobs have gone up a size already 🙈 I still need to book an appointment with midwife. Let's us know how your appointments go girls ☺️  
  • Try not to worry about cramps as long as they are just niggly it’s totally normal, I’ve had them with all mine and have got them:smile: again, bit like needing the toilet cramps 😵
  • Congrats everyone 
    I've also been getting slight cramps thats put my mind at rest that you have too this isn't my first baby i actually have 5 but I forget also didn't have the best last pregnancy so think I'll be worrying over every little niggle 
    Good that you all have your midwife appointments they wont see us here till we are 8 weeks if there's an issue before hand just have to see the doctor xx
  • Where is everyone based? South Wales here
  • Newcastle xx
  • Belfast 🙂
    lovely having you lot to swap symptoms with! No one here (other than our parents) knows and won’t til our scan in June/July so I drive myself mad! Just cramping and exhaustion for me still. I had no sickness at all with my first so keeping everything crossed it’s the same this time round! X
  • Belfast 🙂
    lovely having you lot to swap symptoms with! No one here (other than our parents) knows and won’t til our scan in June/July so I drive myself mad! Just cramping and exhaustion for me still. I had no sickness at all with my first so keeping everything crossed it’s the same this time round! X
    Im with you there sooo hard not saying anything to anyone. We haven't told our parents yet both of come from really big families that don't like keeping secrets lol 
  • It’s good to know everyone is getting cramps too. I’m down south in Hampshire x
  • It’s so reassuring being able to talk about it with people who are experiencing the same things.

Im in Surrey.
  • No cramps here yet, but I'm definitely peeing more!

I'm in Melbourne (Australia) 
  • Hi ladies!

I'm very new to all this so please bare with me! Congratulations to all of you! 

I have just found out I am expecting my first baby (first pregnancy) approx 12th January 2020 after ttc 7 months! Very very nervous/excited! Hasn't quite sunk in yet! 

I called to schedule a
    midwife appointment today and it has been booked for 20th June - is this normal? It seems really far away and means I won't have seen a single health care professional until then? Our scan was also booked in for July. 

Just a bit worried and probably overthinking things but like I say I think I'll be around 11 weeks before I've seen anyone? 

Thanks in advance for any help! 
    xxx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions