Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions

Would you like the chance to review and keep this Phil & Teds Push Sport Buggy worth £449?

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited May 24, 2019 8:01AM in Site questions & suggestions

Hello everyone! 

Would you like the chance to review and keep this Phil & Teds Push Sport Buggy worth £449? To be in with a chance of reviewing and keeping it, please tell us on this thread in 100 words or less: What has been your favourite car seat you’ve used and why? Please tell us the brand and model of the car seat too. 

This pushchair is suitable for newborn to 5 years old, and you can read all about it here

A winner will be selected at random from all those who post here over the next week. We will close this thread on Friday 24 May. Please note, if you are seected as the winner, we will need you to write a short review once you’ve tested the Phil & Teds Push Sport Buggy. 

We look forward to reading your car seat reviews, and don’t forget to tell us the make and model! Any questions, just post them here on this thread. 

*Please note, this buggy is in brand new condition but has previously been removed from its box. 

Replies

• Rebecca1992Rebecca1992 Regular
    edited May 15, 2019 8:58AM
    I'd love to review this buggie :) we have the joie every stage I love it because it's suitable for all the stages your child would need a car seat! It's also a very sturdy car seat and well made, I'd buy the same car seat again for my next child :) and it allows your child to sit rear facing for as long as possible x
  • We love our Jane Matrix Light II. The sheer fact it can lie flat has made it worth it’s weight in gold! Both sets of grandparents live over three hours away and this car seat has meant we’ve gone back more often as we know we can do the journey with less stops. In the early days we also used it as cot for when we stayed with visitors - it has air vents at the base and we bought the mattress that fits in it. And one final thing is the Isofix base that goes with it swivels, making it super easy to put our son in! Such a great car seat! 
  • Bluehawaii90Bluehawaii90 Regular
    edited May 15, 2019 9:06AM
    We started with the Joie Gemme, then Mothercare Boston (do not buy this car seat it is awful!), The Maxi-Cosi Axissfix ( best one) and the Britax evolva 123. 

The Axissfix is the best we have had because it has top tether to really hold it steady with isofix too, it's comfy and easy on your back when lifting a 13kg toddler in and out. Easy to fit, easy to change direction of travel, I wish we had bought two of them!

It is suitable from birth too, I wish we had it from the start! 
  • I love maxi cosi car seats, we are currently using the pebble. We use in with the family fix base which we leave in the car making it quick and easy to put the car seat in. I love the added security of the light indicator too to ensure it’s correctly installed. It’s great that it can also be used with just a seat belt for when we are using friends or family’s cars or a taxi.
  • I’m currently 18 weeks pregnant with no clue! I’ve been asking friends and settled for a Maxi Cosi Cabriofix that comes as a package with our travel system. I can tell you more once I get to use it. 
    I would love to use this pram and heard amazing things but I would also like the opportunity to gain my own opinion and hopefully be able to help other future mums 
  • I would love to review this buggy, before having my little girl Emily who is now 4 months old, I used to coach regularly at my local running club and would love to do some buggy runs.

We have a maxi cosi car seat. I really love it, it is easy to use and my little girl prefers it in her pram rather than her bassinet as she can see more. She looks comfortable in it and doesn't seem at all scrunched up.
    It clips in out of the car easy with the fix point. I would recommend it to anyone. 

Gemma 
  • I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and we have chosen the Cybex Aton which I absolutely love! It has a lie flat option which will be perfect for our newborn, it also has a handy hood to pull over to protect him from the elements. I love that it is stylish, easy to use and also great to click into my Mamas and Papas Occaro travel system.

I would absolute love the sports buggy to be able to run our little man around without the bulkiness of the travel system. It would be great for trips away too!

• I would totally love to test and review the Phil & Ted Buggy. I’ve never had a 3 wheeler before so would love the opportunity and am very open minded. My little boy is 5 months and we are off on holiday in August so would be great to see how well it travels too! 
  • We’ve got the graco milestones car seat. It does 0 - 5 years old. It’s so good, faces forward and backwards, reclines to various different angles. My 2 year old is so comfy in it and has been as we’ve changed it when he’s grown. Easy to install. It’s brilliant! Definitely recommend
  • We currently have the Ickle Bubba Galaxy car seat as part of a travel system for our 10 month old but she will soon be outgrowing it so we’re on the lookout for a next stage one! 
    We like the car seat, it does the job, looks comfy and my girl seems fine in it. However the isofix sometimes sticks so it can be very tricky to transfer between cars!
  • DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited May 15, 2019 11:00AM
    I would totally love to test and review the Phil & Ted Buggy. I’ve never had a 3 wheeler before so would love the opportunity and am very open minded. My little boy is 5 months and we are off on holiday in August so would be great to see how well it travels too! 
    Hi Michelle, thanks for posting, but to be in with the chance of testing and keeping this buggy, we need you to write a review about your car seat - please have a read of the first post on this thread and let us know if you need any help. 
  • Hi I would love to review this buggies I have a 2 year old 
  • Hi I would love to review this buggies I have a 2 year old 
    Hi Charliemurphy, to be in with the chance of testing and keeping this buggy, we need you to write a review about your car seat - please have a read of the first post on this thread and let us know if you need any help. 
  • I’ve got the Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix and love it in black. It has different insert option to take you through new born +. The adaptors are so easy to attach to combine it with my current travel system and it’s well paddle and supported with 3 different levels to raise the shoulder straps too! Extreamly easy to belt up in a car without an iso fix base and comes with a soft weight weight fabric hood. 

I would hightly recommend as simple to use, great price point and adaptable with most travel systems (with the right connectors of course!) x
  • Hi I would love to win this pushchair, I have just qualified to teach buggy beat and this would be perfect. We have had the Silvercross simplicity car seat which has been fantastic but is quiet heavy taking in and out the car. So we have just changed to the joie verso car seat and it’s fantastic. Noah looks more comfortable in it; it is higher up and he can see out of the window and also watch his older brother. I like that there are different recline options and that it will do him all the way through until it says 12 years old but if he continues with his growth he won’t be in it until he is 12 🙈
  • BRITAX Römer Baby-Safe Baby Car Seat (Cosmos Black)

Group 0+ (Birth - 13kg)

I’ve had 3 0+ car seats and this being my latest child’s one. The main feature I think is fab about this is the baby insert. It stops baby arching there back so their backs are straight and provides excellent head support. I also love the fact that it’s not that heavy even with baby in it always a bonus. 
  • We used the cybex aton m when my son was born however he quickly became too heavy for me to manage with that so we bought the Joie spin 360. 
    Oh my god I love that carseat. He always looks comfy in it and I'm glad that it should do him for a good few years. My favourite thing is the rotation as it means that I don't need to worry if I go somewhere where there isn't parent and child spaces, I can get him in and out easily. I also love the recline as he does tend to fall asleep in the car so it means I don't need to worry about his neck. 
  • We had the maxi cosi pebble for our twins from birth however we have now switched to the Britax Römer Advansafix IV R thanks to recommendations and gold MFM award and it is fabulous (so far!). Our twins seem really comfy in them, they feel really sturdy and safe and they are incredibly easy to install with the isofix and top tether. They are a little heavy to shift but then this actually gives me reassurance for their sturdiness. These will hopefully last them until they don’t need car seats anymore! 
  • My favourite car seat would have to be the Graco Nautilus. I'll admit that a big draw on purchase was that it has the same name as my horse however I've never regretted it. In fact we bought a second! The children like it because it has a cup-holder. As parents we like it because it was a reasonable price, looks well padded and is very versatile as it goes from 9 months to 12 years. Although it doesn't recline as much as some other seats it seems to be enough for the children to be comfy on long journeys, which we have done a lot of with the 2 we have.  
  • Mine has to be the maxi Cosi cabriofix.
    Comfy for baby, good coverage on the hood, not too heavy for me to carry, and most importantly safe for my previous baby.
    It also lasted me more than one baby which makes it a great investment.
    I have just bought another one for my 3 month old daughter.
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions