Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2020

Due in January 2020 - Part 2

1444546474850»

Replies

• So sorry to hear your heartbreaking news @kmic. Nothing we can say can ease your pain but all our love and thoughts are with you, your partner and of course your little angel Ava xx 
  • @KMic I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Absolutely devastating news and I'm sorry you and your husband have to go through this horrible time. It sounds silly to grieve for someone you don't actually know in real life but as the others have said, we are all devastated for you and my heart sank when I read that first line.

I really hope you and your husband are okay, and know that baby Ava will not be forgotten by those around you who love you. ❤❤
  • Oh my goodness I can't even begin to express how sorry I am that you are going through this. I am at a total loss for words, absolutely heartbroken for you. Please look after yourself and find strength in those around you. Sending my love xxx
  • Thanks ladies. It’s been a pleasure being on this short journey with you. Take care xx 
  • @KMic I am so sorry that happened. Hope everything will be fine... My heart is with you ❤️. ..  
  • @KMic Thinking of you and your family at this very sad time. I'm so sorry for your loss, sending you big hugs. Rest in peace Ava ❤️ xxx
  • Oh @KMic we are so sorry to read your post. Truly, if there's anything we can do, please let us know. And if you would like us to switch off these notifications, please do let us know. 
  • Hello ladies I'm just wondering if anyone is suffering from insomnia. This is ridiculous now it's every night im lying awake and maybe drifting off about 6am and up for school run for 7.30,  I come back from school run have a few hours then I'm up all day and night again I don't know how long I can cope especially doing 13 hour shifts on placement  Does anyone have any remedies at all I will try anything xxxx
  • @#Jules# that sounds horrible! I'm having interrupted sleep but mostly due to constantly having to roll from side to side and go to the toilet in the middle of the night! 

I don't know how effective it will be, but last time I was pregnant I had acupuncture to help with aches and pains and help turn my son ready for labour. It worked really well! And this time when we were TTC I had it again after 4 months of negative tests...2 sessions and I got a positive result. I'm not sure if it was a coincidence or not but I'm converted haha. I went to an IVF/Pregnancy acupuncture clinic though, not just a regular one. I'm not sure if they can help with insomnia but could be worth a try?!
  • Thank you @lozzz I'm willing to try anything at all. Im always really tired then as soon as I get into bed and turn the lights of 😳! I'm wide awake. It's horrendous. I'm now counting the hours until my 13 ,hour shift I have to be up in 3hours and 15 mins with not one wink. I can't bear it. 
    Thank you so much though hun xxxx
  • Poor you @#Jules# I dont have a problem sleeping at the moment so dont know any suggestion but you must be shattered 😔

I'm in agony today woke up this morning with abit of aching neck dont know if I've slept funny then my nearly 2 year old decided to grab hold of my hair so quickly pulled my hand up to grab my hair off of her and my god I was stuck my back has gone it's like all the top of my back and my neck at the bottom I'm in so much pain but dont know what I can take I've taken some paracetamol which hasn't touched it and now I'm left with the devil 2 year old 😂 struggling to do anything currently sat on the stairs watching her play in the living room so I dont get jumped on 🙈 xx
  • Hi everyone, we've just noticed this thread is approaching the 1k posts mark which is great, but it's getting a bit hard to load on some devices and tricky to keep up with, so we've kicked you off a new continuation thread. 

CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! 

Please do click on the new thread and hit the green star next to the title to bookmark the thread

We'll lock this thread in a day or two so we don't have two chats going on at once, and everyone will get a chance to see this post.

• Hey everyone, just a quick reminder, we're closing this thread now - please head on over to the new one.
    CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions