Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 5

Replies

• Yes it was his suggestion to start bding 2/3 times a week which is nice to hear from him as he is a tough egg to crack lol xxx
  • Morning all. 

Giegie hope you have a lovely chilled week. Good luck with the job too. Will be waiting for your updates. 

Flowers that's such good news about your oh. Good for his reproductive health to regularly DTD too. You must be excited to get going now. 

Hope everyone else is doing well. 

Oh called the GP yesterday but she still hasn't left a comment on his results. It's so frustrating as they've been back now for a week. 4dpo for me and I'm having one of those cycles where my boobs are sore already! This happens every few cycles. Could be down to tiredness though as I'm feeling run down at the moment. 

• Morning guys, good luck to everyone in the 2ww hope it goes quickly ❤❤,

Well I never saw that this coming 😱😱 guess who is joining you in the 2ww.....yep me not once but twice guess he cant resist me 😂😂❤❤ due to ovulate tomorrow I'm sooo happy as when asked day b4 he was still adamant that nothing was going to happen xxxx
  • Trying that's amazing. So happy for you. Xx
  • Thank you hunni only one evening but x 2 so hoping it's enough xxx
  • Hi Trying, that's great news! I got a BFN this morning (12dpo), so didn't succeed this month, but I am ok (for now) as we are getting mentally prepared for IVF in the meantime. 
    Sas, what are they saying when you ask for the results? Not sure I understand what's going on...
  • I'm sorry about your bfn sending virtual hugs xxx
  • Hi Ags, I'm sorry AF arrived for you. Sending hugs. When I call up the admin lady said to me they've received the results but are waiting for the doctor to review and leave a comment. 

Trying it only takes that one time. FC for you. 

Xxx 
  • Hi Sas, AF has not arrived yet, but will as I  had a BFN this morning, 12dpo. 
    I would just call and ask them to give out the sperm count at least (plus would be good to know the motility), it's just one number and you should tell them this is causing you distress. 
  • Trying so happy to see your oh couldn’t keep his hands off you, the best way to be😉, I hope this is it for you!xxx

ags sorry to hear about your bfn, sending hugs xxx

sas hope the tww goes well for you xxx

me and oh bd’d Sunday night and he wanted to again last night 😂 it’s nice and reassuring to see how he wants to try harder and last night he told me how much he wants a baby with me, it’s amazing to hear that xxx 
  • Sorry Ags I totally read it wrong. Sorry about BFN, however you're not out until she shows. He's just called again and asked the admin lady to send the GP a note to look at it. I think that if it's still the same tomorrow I will get him to put pressure on for numbers. 

Flowers that's great news. Happy bding!! 

• Thanks flowers I felt awful knowing we were not going to dtd at all and its fantastic that your OH is wanting it as much as you, mine I think is not really that bothered either way tbh if it happens g8 but if not it's not the end of the world for him xxx
  • Trying that’s how my oh was first he was like “we aren’t rushing and it will happen when it happens” and I was like I JUST WANT A BABY INSIDE ME 😂xxx 
  • Hello my lovelies,
    So happy to read that your OH has relented Trying.
    Must be something in the July air🤔. After my embryo transfer (including my last injection) and job interview yesterday, I was tired and wanted to sleep.  Hurried to the bedroom only to find OH in bed naked 🙈. 

Sorry that you had a BFN Ags.

Sas- hope that the TWW is kind to you. 

I'm now 1 day past a 5 day embryo transfer (I.e.1dp5dt) for IVF cycles, and 6dpo in normal cycle terms. I don't intend to test early until the day of my blood test on the 18th.
    The interview wasn't too bad so fx.

• Definitely something in the air then 😂😂 fingers crossed that you get the job xxxx
  • Definitely something in the air then 😂😂 fingers crossed that you get the job xxxx
    Lol. Thanks hun.
  • Morning guys sorry need a rant, due to ovulate today and OH said we could bd this morning but again has changed his mind I know we were gonna have a break this month then bd the other day but his chopping and changing his mind is really getting me down I hate that he can do this as feel stressed each month as he has played games before 😢😢 sorry again about the rant xxx
  • Morning guys sorry need a rant, due to ovulate today and OH said we could bd this morning but again has changed his mind I know we were gonna have a break this month then bd the other day but his chopping and changing his mind is really getting me down I hate that he can do this as feel stressed each month as he has played games before 😢😢 sorry again about the rant xxx
    I'm sorry to hear :( that must be super frustrating :(
  • Hey ladies,
    Feeling a little confused. I started TTC in June. Unfortunately BFN so we are trying again this month. My confusion is relating to my period. On July 4th I noticed some spotting so I got my hopes up that maybe it was implantation bleeding but on the 6th it got really heavy so I figure that it was just AF. I'm just not sure when I should consider my official period start date because I want to make sure I have my fertile window and ovulation date right.

Thanks in advance!
  • Hi hunni I always spot couple of days b4 AF, you go from when it turns red and starts to flow and continues to flow hope that helps xxx
This discussion has been closed.