Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

New to the group, hello!

Replies

• Dubchick I’ve had 5 so I’m hoping my luck will change. I am however extremely lucky as I do have 3 beautiful babies. My youngest son is a rainbow baby  <3<3 my eldest son took me n my partner 18 months to conceive and with my daughter I just think I was really lucky as it was only a couple of months. 

Awwwwwwwww Hun sending hugs  :):) that’s a positive way to look at it xx
  • We seem to be in a very similar position! I too have 3 children, to my previous partner. I have none with my husband, this is our first baby we're ttc together. He's a bit gutted it hasn't happened for us this month, I think because he got someone he wasn't even in a relationship with pregnant when she was on the pill (granted, she had been taking antibiotics, neither knew about them cancelling out the effectiveness of the pill) he assumed it would happen straight away for us. He knows it took me a while to get my rainbow baby daughter and my youngest daughter, but still thought it would happen straight away for us. 

Onwards and upwards, hopefully it will happen for us soon xx
  • It’s nice to know that there is someone in the same sort of situation as me. And it’s nice to be able to talk to you as you know what I’m going through. 

Awwwwwwwwww bless him!! I so hope it happens for you both soon I will keep everything crossed for you both  :):) xx
  • Hello, lovely ladies, I just found out on Friday( August 16th) that i am pregnant ( I already have to girls) that made me super excited and also worried, because of my miscarriage in  April . Today I am about 4 weeks and 6 days and have back cramps that really makes me worried 😟 
  • Hey Isabele awwwwwww congratulations  <3<3 is it just back cramps?? Xx
  • NikkiUk said:
    It’s nice to know that there is someone in the same sort of situation as me. And it’s nice to be able to talk to you as you know what I’m going through. 

Awwwwwwwwww bless him!! I so hope it happens for you both soon I will keep everything crossed for you both  :):) xx
    Hi NikkiUk

It is, definitely nice!

Thank you, I have everything crossed for you too 😊 xx
  • Isabele said:
    Hello, lovely ladies, I just found out on Friday( August 16th) that i am pregnant ( I already have to girls) that made me super excited and also worried, because of my miscarriage in  April . Today I am about 4 weeks and 6 days and have back cramps that really makes me worried 😟 
    Hi Isabele

Congratulations on your bfp!!

How are you feeling today? Xx
  • Hey DubChick hope you had a good weekend. 

Keep me me posted on how things are xx
  • Hi ladies, hope everyone is well but I think this may be a positive can someone reassure me? I took a home prep test that came along with my ovulation kit. It has a faint line but I don’t want to get excited to fast, as my period is not due for like 3 days and I could not help it and I tested this morning!
  • Hi chuck21 it does look like a positive to me!! Would like to say congratulations  <3<3 are you going to test with a digital one?? Xx
  • OMG!!! I think I’m gonna wait a few more days and yes definitely test with a digital since my line is so fait 
  • It’s faint but it’s there 😍😍 keep me posted,, I have everything crossed for you xx
  • Hi Everyone,

I am new to this I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I am TTC my first baby. Stopped the pill in May but have not had an AF since :( is this normal ? I was on the pill for ten years.

• Hi Al1988,

Nice go meet you and welcome. I myself am new to all of this but my doctor suggested for me to use OPK’s. Are you tracking you ovulation with OPK’s? I was on birth control for 7 years and it has taken about 8 months to I think finally get a positive well at least a light pink line this morning. Best of luck.

• Hi Chuck21,

Thank you for welcoming me. I am waiting for some to arrive actually I ordered earlier this week to try.

Oh congratulations!!!

Thank you for your advice and best of luck to you too

• Hi Al1988 xx
  • Hi NikkiUk x
  • Al1988 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I am TTC my first baby. Stopped the pill in May but have not had an AF since :( is this normal ? I was on the pill for ten years.

Hi Al1988,

Welcome! Hope you are well. I haven't been using the opk for long but finding them really useful already, especially alongside my flo app. 

Goo luck! X
  • Hi Jammy1892,

Thank you! Yes they arrived today so I will try them soon. x

• Hi Al1988, welcome to the group!

Good luck with your ttc journey!

Chuck21, congratulations!!! 😊 xx