Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions

MadeForMums GIVEAWAY! Want to win a LeapFrog Count Along Till? Just post here!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Nov 26, 2019 1:32PM in Site questions & suggestions

Hello everyone. 

We’re giving away this brand new LeapFrog Count Along Till in the pic below. If you’d like to be in with the chance of winning it, simply post a reply on this thread saying who you would give it too. That’s it! 

We will randomly select one of the people who posts on this thread as a winner, in about a weeks time. 

Replies

• I would give this to my little girl Hallie. She loves handing over my card at the shops so this would be fab for her! 🤞🤞
  • Hi I would love to win this for my 2 year old son .  He is autistic and has an obsession with pressing buttons to open and shut things so something like this would be a real winner with him! Thank you for the chance. 😃🤞🏻
  • I would give this to my daughter Orla, she loves using my card and money in shops haha! 
  • What a lovely opportunity ☺️ 
    If I won, I’d give this to my 2 year old son, Jenson. He loves pretend play and has asked us for a till just recently! Xx
  • I would give it to my nephew who has recently become a big brother 
  • I would give this to my 2 year old, Skye, she loves going shopping and paying with pennies at the moment 😍😍
  • Ahhhh fantastic! I’d give this to my godson. With Christmas coming up and his birthday in January I need to stock up on gifts for him, whilst also trying to save for my own baby who is due in May!
  • I would give it to my son Ollie as he’s really getting into numbers now he’s 2.5 years old 😍
  • I would give this to my 2 year old daughter for Christmas! I know she’d absolutely love this!
  • Is give it to my 3 year old little girl who loves playing shop 
  • I'd give it to my Daughter, Harper, since she loves playing in the various shops she has set up in her head around the house! 
  • My 3yr old Oliver loves playing shop and would love an actual till (and may reduce the number of times I have had to retrieve my credit card from down the back of the sofa)!
  • My daughter would lobe this! She loves playing shop with her little brother
  • I would love this for my son who loves platings shops x
  • Would love to give this to my little boy Isaac. He absolutely loves playing shops and would love this xx
  • PinkypiePinkypie Regular
    edited Nov 20, 2019 12:10PM
    My son Arlo would love this! I’m sure his big sister would play shops with him too.
  • My daughter would love this! She loves buttons and my card and money ☺️
  • My 3 year old would love this for sure 😍
  • My 2 and a half year old son would love this! He loves playing shops and is becoming really interested in counting and money. Looks like a brilliant toy to help develop learning with number! Fingers crossed! And thanks for the opportunity to enter 😊🤞 xx
  • My 2 year old daughter Rose would love this. She is about to become a big sister in the new year would love to win it for her xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions